Top Sharm el Sheikh Wakeboarding
19 results | All Sharm el Sheikh Tours
* A traveler said: "we saw a lot of fish. I have been to carebean and surilank. I think thus experience is the best. People at the submerine constantly be suprised by what they saw."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day. If you are visiting Shark el shaikh I reconfirmed that you try. Everything was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was the best! His experience and knowledge was great! When I go back he will be the first person I call."
* A traveler said: "the driver was very courteous .he was waiting outside airport with a my name. helped us with luggage too"
* A traveler said: "Very talented and good instructors. You are in small groups with a guide. Felt very safe during the session."
* A traveler said: "We chose to do the trip on a van, the tour was professionally conducted on English, Russian and Arabic for our guide Safi( sorry if I don't spelled right) but he is a great guide. Communication was very good, the explanation of the activities was clear, the snorkel in the Red Sea is the best I had on my life and I grow up on a Caribbean Island the Camel ride is at least a one time live experience, the lunch was not buffet but the food was tasty, the views at the Sinai mountains was great too. What a great experience, this is something you should do if you don't have too much time on Sharm, if you have more time just the visit to Dahab and the snorkel worth a day trip"
* A traveler said: "I love the trip you should try. I had a good time. Everything was great including the transfer and the every one was their."
* A traveler said: "Punctuality, the driver was really kind and the price is fair. I will use it again for sure. Thank you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Outdoor Activities
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Jet Boating
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving
- Submarine Tours
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Saint Catherine
- Things to do in Hurghada
- Things to do in Safaga
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Luxor
- Things to do in Marsa Alam
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to Know Before You Go: Scuba Diving in Sharm el Sheikh
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Beginner Scuba Divers
- Top Diving Spots in Sharm El Sheikh for Advanced Scuba Divers
- How to Spend 2 Days in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 1 Day in Sharm El Sheikh
- How to Spend 3 Days in Sharm el Sheikh
- Camel Rides in Sharm el Sheikh