Top Side Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
136 results | All Side Tours
* A traveler said: "Very good trip, the tour guide was very helpful and informative. You will need to bring an extra £25 per person to cover costs of the pools. You will also need a little bit of extra cash to cover the costs of drinks with your meals and for breakfast. All in all definitely worth it, Pamukkale was even better than I imagined it would be!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Mehmet was brilliant, especially as my E ticket clearly stated waterfalls to be told it didn’t, he got on phone & sorted straight out, wonderful knowledgeable host & couldn’t do enough for everyone on the boat"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip through the jungle with an excellent amusant driver. Spider-Man was amazing en the guide was also an entertainer!"
* A traveler said: "This was an exhilarating family experience! Thoroughly recommend as although I was initially really nervous for myself and my 10 and 12-year-old sons we all had a great day and were well looked after. Booking and communication about pick up was easy. Great value which includes lunch but take beach shoes if you have them (we forgot and had to buy some more). Don't miss this opportunity as it is in a beautiful location and really great fun."
* A traveler said: "Excellent 1 day trip to beautiful Alanya. We seen amazing caves, Cleopatra Castle view from entrance and boat, had a boat trip around Alanya hill and diver entertainment, went to restaurant (Lunch included in trip) on the river, Turkish Bazaar or Alanya seaside in our 1.5 h free time and banana plantations on the way back to home. Amazing trip and wish go again. Thanks to our guides!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. I really liked the company , because they was always on time really friendly personal. Speaking about this tour it was really well spend time . We went for snorkeling and I had really great time. This trip is for people who want to relax and chill. I would recommend booking this trip for almost everybody!"
* A traveler said: "Found the website online as could not be bothered to haggle over the prices as the tour rep wanted £35 each for the Turkish bath. Found website online and booking was easy. Collected from hotel the spa / bath was a brilliant experience as my partner has never had it done. Over purchesed a facial for her extra as was so good. Thank you plesure"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic, well organised and reasonably priced. Prepared to get dirty, really dirty !!!! Was all part of the fun. A brilliant trip out."
* A traveler said: "Driving through the river and up the hills was amazing. The guide was gently and helpfull. The view was also magnificent!"
* A traveler said: "Really good trip worth every penny. Amazing sights to see. Experience worth taking. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with some beautiful views. Would deffo recommend to those traveling to or around side. The tour was in mainly German but the tour Gide ensured that we left out and tried to translate in English where possible."
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic day out and after being a little nervous with the fast driving, soon got over that. The guides were crazy and lovely and made us laugh and scream. The lunch stop was beautiful."