National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena) Tours and Tickets
Siena’s National Art Gallery houses a large collection of paintings from the Sienese School, an artistic movement from the 13th and 15th centuries. Peruse paintings and sculpture from the late Middle Ages through the Renaissance at this museum.
Via San Pietro, 29, Siena, Tuscany, 53100
Tours and Tickets to Experience National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
Discover Sienese art, the golden heart of Italian Gothic and vibrant medieval tradition: from the amazing wooden sculpture collection (one of the most important in the world) to the 12th, 13th and 14th centuries icons. Follow the creation of a common European language by chasing the turquoise brushes painted on golden leaves, be amazed by the most extraordinary art production of a pilgrims’ and merchants’ city. On this tour you will admire the full evolution of Sienese art from the beginning of the 13th century, going through the centuries up to the 1600’s.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What's the best way to experience National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)?
The best ways to experience National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena) are:
- Siena Cathedral (Duomo)
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- Santa Maria della Scala
- Siena Piazza del Mercato
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Siena Civic Museum (Museo Civico di Siena)
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Piazza del Campo
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Basilica of San Domenico (Basilica di San Domenico)
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)