Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Step inside the world’s largest glass greenhouse and into perpetual spring at the Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay. Containing more than 130,000 plants from five continents, and flower displays that change on a seasonal basis, the 2.9-acre (1.2-hectare) conservatory emulates the cool and dry climate of the Mediterranean.
The Flower Dome is organized into several gardens: Baobabs and Bottle Trees, Succulent Garden, Australian Garden, South African Garden, South American Garden, Californian Garden, Mediterranean Garden, and Olive Grove. Wander the walkways on the ground, through the tree canopies, and even above the treetops as you explore flora from around the world.
Go on your own, or as part of a Singapore sightseeing tour. Additional stops and activities might include the Marina Bay Sands SkyPark, a ride on a trishaw or the Singapore Flyer, or a river cruise.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The Flower Dome is a must for first-time visitors to Singapore, nature lovers, and horticulture fans.
- The Flower Dome entry fee includes the Cloud Forest.
- Free guided tours are available on demand.
- Food and drinks aren’t permitted inside the Flower Dome, except at the on-site restaurant.
How to Get There
Take the MRT to Gardens by the Bay via the Circle or Downtown line—get off at the Bayfront MRT station. Using Exit B, follow the walkway via the Dragonfly Bridge or the Meadow Bridge. The Flower Dome is also a short walk from the Helix Bridge and the ArtScience Museum.
When to Get There
The Flower Dome is typically open daily, except for scheduled maintenance closures about once a month—check the website for dates. For shorter wait times and fewer crowds, avoid weekends and peak hours (usually between 4 and 7pm).
Flower Dome Highlights
While at the Flower Dome, don’t miss the unusual baobab trees, native to Africa, Madagascar, and Australia—the African baobab is the largest tree on-site, and it flowers at night. Other must-sees are the 1,000-year-old olive tree and the Flower Field, which features a constantly changing curated display.
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay
No results found!
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam