The southernmost of Sentosa Island’s three beaches, Tanjong Beach hosts sleepy vacationers beneath its shady palms. Bookended by breakwaters where you’ll often spot locals fishing, its double crescent of white sand often sports kids building sand castles while families splash together in its protected cove.
Connected to its northerly neighbors, Siloso and Palawan Beaches, by an inland walkway, Tanjong stretch is quieter and less crowded. Here, there are more leafy trees than bars and restaurants. Tanjong Beach Club, the beach’s sole commercial enterprise, has a right-off-the-sand pool, lounge chairs, cabanas, bar and restaurant. At night DJs spin tunes that keep the party going late.
Tanjong Beach Tours and Activities
Should I book Tanjong Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Tanjong Beach 2021?
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam