With many restaurants temporarily closed, now’s the time to test your home cooking skills. A Singapore food tour company owner takes you on a journey through global cuisines with recipes for Thai coconut soup, Indian masala dosa, sabbath-inspired challah bread, and more. Join her in the kitchen.
If you’ve ever daydreamed of racing through the streets of a Formula 1 race, Singapore’s Ultimate Drive might just be able to fulfill your fantasy. Take control of a Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, or Porsche; these convertible vehicles top out at about 186 miles (300 kilometers) per hour.
30 Raffles Avenue #01-06D Singapore Flyer , Singapore, 039803
Visitors can choose from 15-minute, 30-minute, or hour-long packages; for those who’d rather just sit back and enjoy the horsepower can take a joyride instead, letting a professional driver chauffeur them through the streets of downtown Singapore. Routes include portions of the official F1 circuit, including Bayfront Ave, Esplanade Drive, and Raffles Boulevard. Both cars come equipped with high-definition video cameras to record the experience for an extra cost. Fees include professional instruction, insurance, and petrol.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age with two years of driving experience.
- Local valid driving licenses are accepted; no need to apply for an international license.
How to Get There
Driving experiences start at either the Marina Bay Sands or the Singapore Flyer.
When to Get There
Ultimate Drive participants can choose from a variety of booking times to best fit an itinerary. If you really want to recreate the Singapore Grand Prix experience, book your Ultimate Drive experience at night.
Singapore for Adrenaline Junkies If you want to keep the adrenaline flowing after unleashing the power of a twin turbo V8 engine on the streets of Singapore, you have options. Head to Clarke Quay at night to try out the G-Max Reverse Bungy ride, which will have you flying through the air at speeds of up to 62 miles (100 km) per hour. The MegaZip Adventure Park on Sentosa Island features a zip line over the jungle canopy, as well as an aerial obstacle course. To cool off on a hot Singapore day, try out cable wakeboarding at Singapore Wake Park.
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast
- Sands Theatre (Grand Theater)
- Marina Bay Sands SkyPark
- Red Dot Design Museum
- Marina Bay Sands
- Gardens by the Bay
- Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay
- Merlion Park
- Flower Dome at Gardens by the Bay
- Waterfront Promenade
- Raffles' Landing Site
- Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay
- 1-Altitude Gallery & Bar
- Flight Experience Singapore
- Esplanade–Theatres on the Bay
- Helix Bridge