Top Singapore Classes & Workshops
48 results | All Singapore Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Joanne, was knowledgeable and friendly. The tour of the Battlebox I found to be very emotional and thought provoking. The history behind Fort Canning very informative."
* A traveler said: "Great Value for money, would recommend for a great day out as you can hop on and off at each station wander around the sights and get to see all the island which has some great places and views, from walking along the beach, the tree top walkway, the busy Merlion centre with all the attractions, universal studios etc.(extra fees of course, but all reachable via the cable cars)."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend all post war Singaporeans visit this historical place; learn how about the pre-colonial days; how the British had to surrender to the Japanese - would be one of the most humiliating moments of British history & later see the defeat of the Japanese. Time you visit with a visit to the many gardens surrounding the hills & drop by the Fort Canning hotel for refreshment. An afternoon well spent!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Dan is the sweetest! He goes out of his way to help take care of the group. The food was delicious - just enough for a taste and not feeling overstuffed at the end. My point was to try new things, and I did! My most favorites were: the curry puff, kopi, teh, and murtabak! I'll be back for more!!"
* A traveler said: "Must do in Singapore. Highly recommended. Visit during the day and stay throughout evenin hours to see the fireworks and water shows."
* A traveler said: "We found the City Tour to be excellent. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and took us to a number of key locations and we were able to walk around as well. Would highly recommend the tour for first timers to Singapore. Great value for money."
* A traveler said: "had a great time there with my mum. My mum needed to use a wheelchair and the process of getting one is easy and very cheap. Great tourist attraction, my mum and i had a great time going through both the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Colin was amazing and so knowledgeable on everything. I would highly recommend this tour if you want to see all of Singapore especially if you only have a few days."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Marcus. He knew a lot about the different cultures and lifestyles of the people in Singapore. You traveled to three different areas of city: Chinatown, Arab Street and Little India. At each location, you got to sample several foods and learn more about each area. You walk a lot so wear good shoes."
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience and the zoo itself! AMAZING experience for animal lovers. Don't miss the section where you can go into a rainforest-type area where all the animals are free to roam."
* A traveler said: "very well organised and fun cooking class with YY. She showed us the real method of making curry paste and Turtle buns. Yum."
* A traveler said: "Learning how to use the wax and the different colours to paint and how to blend. And the trick to melt the wax after. Was a nice chill time. Thanks for the teacher's patience too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Supertree Grove at Gardens by the Bay
- Art Forum Singapore
- Haw Par Villa (Tiger Balm Garden)
- Indian Heritage Centre
- Sultan Abu Bakar State Mosque
- Forest Adventure
- Tekka Center
- Pulau Hantu (Ghost Island)
- Ode to Art
- Sentosa Island
- St. Andrew's Cathedral
- Merlion Park
- Esplanade Park
- Wild Wild Wet
- Tanjong Beach
- MINT Museum of Toys
- Singapore Cable Car
- Telok Ayer Street
- Snow City Singapore
- Armenian Church
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Indonesia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast