Top South Coast Active & Outdoor Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Classes & Workshops
Art & Culture Classes
Art & Culture
2 results | All South Coast Tours
Sort by: Featured
Surrounded by the elements, the gentle sound of waves, a fresh breeze, the warm sunlight and the lush green jungle- Laguna Yoga offers the ideal setting to take your yoga and meditation experience to a new level. Maija is your experienced (500 hour Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher) who will guide you safely through challenging and deeply relaxing sequences. Adjusting the yoga poses to suit everybody's individual level, she makes her classes enjoyable for beginners and more advanced yogi's.
When travelling you want to have a variety of different activities to keep you inspired! Why not join into a fun latin and salsa dance class and let loose on the dance floor while having a cool experience in a different country!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Active & Outdoor Classes in South Coast are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Guangxi