Top South West Ireland Bus Tours
129 results | All South West Ireland Tours
* A traveler said: "Dolphin sightings at the end of the tour and laughs with the guides made up for rough weather and swells"
* A traveler said: "Fun and relaxed we met my brother and kids there. So much to do. Very pretty surroundings and great play areas"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our tour guide, Pauler, was very knowledgeable and a delight to listen to.. The landscape was breathtaking and I got a hold a baby lamb!"
* A traveler said: "enjoyed this tour. I think they made quite a few stops which was nice to get out and stretch / take photos.Paul our driver seemed very passionate about the history and stories around the Ring of Kerry and I appreciated his effort to keep the guests on the bus engaged. Overall it was a good tour and very beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with very knowledgeable tour guides and the Kerry humour to match. Highly recommended and great value. Very professional and efficient."
* A traveler said: "We met on time at the tourist office and headed off for an irish coffee learning about Cork on the way. We then headed to the magnificent English market to sample wine, cheese and seafood. The oysters and smoked salmon were delicious. This was followed by chowder, chocolate and stout at the bodega. Frances was a very attentive tour guide and we didnt need to eat til much later in the day! Enjoyed by allowing"
* A traveler said: "bus driver was so nice and was good fun showed us all the places of interest and was willing to stop if anybody wanted to get off the bus pick up point very near and easy to get to good value for money"
* A traveler said: "The sights we enjoyed were amazing throughout our entire trip. The trip was richly enhanced by the knowledge, congeniality and friendliness of our tour guide and driver, John O'Neill. He is a tremendous asset of the tourist industry. There were no dull moments on his watch. The Ring is fabulous and so is John O'Neill!!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly, well trained staff made this experience a wonderful one! Horses were chosen with great care on riding experience. Beautiful scenery & a must on your list of things to do in Killarney!"
* A traveler said: "Cliffs are very beautiful. Our driver, D J made the trip fun and enjoyable and also very informative."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing day with our guide. He picked us up at our hotel in Killarney and we spent the day on the peninsula. Although it was rainy and cool, we still had good visibility of all the major sites. He took us to several archeological sites and we even held a baby lamb. Lunch was in Dingle which is a colorful charming town. The mountain passes are spectacular and the beaches are beautiful. As a native, he knew so much about the area, both past and present. We thoroughly enjoyed our day."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent private tour with Peter on 8/23! My friend and I were visiting from California and decided to splurge on a private tour so that we could skip the mega bus during Covid. We also wanted to go to the Kerry Cliffs, which the bus cannot get to...It was SO worth every penny! Peter was just so informative on so many things. I didn't want to just see the sights, but also wanted background info and special knowledge on what we were seeing and Peter had all of that in spades. By doing the Ring of Kerry in the opposite direction than the Mega Buses go, we were able to avoid lots of the crowds. We were blessed with gorgeous weather and when we got to the Kerry Cliffs we were in awe - I can't believe how many people miss them entirely when they visit. It was just breathtaking. Peter always checked in with us and made sure if we wanted a coffee or lunch that we were taken care of...I really trusted him on the drive as well which takes a good level of driving skill. We cannot recommend Peter and this tour enough! We came back to CA still dreaming of everything that we saw that day - just magical!"
* A traveler said: "Blarney Castle and grounds were beatuiful. Mike, our guide with Paddywagon tours was entertaining and talked to us a lot. He was humorous and interesting throughout."
* A traveler said: "Rob and Maggie May gave us a brilliant tour of Killarney National Park peppered with historical facts and some really quite memorable jokes... We particularly enjoyed the fairly cutting banter between all the different jaunting cart drivers as the passed on the paths. The tour ended at Killarney Brewing company with a pizza (they accommodated our veganism) and a beer (I particularly like the blonde) Great trip all together!"
* A traveler said: "Richard was a great guide and seemed to know everyone in the area. We went through some great trails and identified local plants and saw so many deer. I had a lovely time. It was such a laid back, informative tour and Killarney is so beautiful I wish I could go back."
* A traveler said: "Michael was a fantastic guide..knowledgeable and witty. We had a great time! The park was stunning and we got beautiful photos."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Blankets ,an fear marbh and Skellig Michael. Also dun cuain peer as I han not seen it before on my trips to Kerry . We loved everything about the tour . How could you not ? Our guide Batt was an exceptional personality . His stories , his songs ,his interesting facts and his sense of humour made this as well as the amazing scenery a trip to remember !!!!!our trip was on the 6th September 2021, we were so lucky with the weather too. Carol ODriscoll and John Murtagh ,Dublin"
* A traveler said: "I went to the ring of Kerry because of the bad weather still our guide Dj was funny, on time and great at history telling."
* A traveler said: "all the heritage buildings and the wonderful history of the city the tour was wonderful and amazing the driver was very friendly the experience was like no other and it is something i would highly recommended and would definitley do again"
* A traveler said: "Very satisfied with this tour. Excellent driver and guide providing some very good information about the visited places. Lot of different places visited. Everything was very well organised."
* A traveler said: "Rory was a awesome tour guide. Very professional, on time, helpful with dinner reservations. We felt we would call upon him again, and again. The van was very CLEAN!, Covid-19 friendly, and knew the area. Thank you Rory!"
* A traveler said: "The walk is about 7 miles of fantastic views and a feeling of getting back to nature, the gap is such an idealic place, everyone should visit once to take in the atmosphere of this wonderful place x you can also use a jaunting car from the beginning of the gap. There is parking at the beginning of the gap at Kate Kearneys house. Brilliant day out."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Gallarus Oratory
- Ring of Beara
- Cork English Market
- St. Colman's Cathedral (Cobh Cathedral)
- Cromwell's Bridge
- Blasket Islands
- Drombeg Stone Circle (Druid's Altar)
- Mizen Head
- Treaty Stone
- Stone Circle
- Ladies View
- Titanic Experience Cobh
- Rock of Cashel
- Derrynane Beach
- Skellig Experience
- GPA Bolton Library
- Elizabeth Fort
- Ballycarbery Castle
- Cork St. Anne's Church
- Skellig Michael
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North East England