Top Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast Shore Excursions
164 results | All Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast Tours
* A traveler said: "Good organization, excellent meal, nice personal and superior location. It was the best trip during our stay in Thailand ."
* A traveler said: "This was well-organised and we were very well looked after by the guides. There were plenty of drinks and fresh fruit supplied throughout the day, and lunch was great. The islands are beautiful and the waters are spectacular. I have never snorkeled before and it was a fantastic experience which I will never forget."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour! The itinerary was well-planned, nothing felt rushed and we genuinely felt like we got a great intro to the Andaman Sea! We hiked, saw the monkeys, swam/snorkeled, saw the must-see sights and had lunch on a beautiful island where we had some beach time. Great experience and definitely worth your time!"
* A traveler said: "Must see trip out of Phuket. Beautiful scenery and the lunch included was fantastic Thai food. Tour guide informative, kayaking was fun and plenty of time at each stop"
* A traveler said: "Jennifer was really nice and helpful! She showed us a lot of things around Phuket- I recommend this tour for sure!"
* A traveler said: "Experienced as described! Friendly staff who kept water, beverages and snacks available. Photographer captured great photos!"
* A traveler said: "Worth the money. The crew member helped in snorkeling after getting to know my wife didn’t know to swim."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the elephants in their natural habit. My guide was very informative, about the history of elephants in Thailand. And how the Sanctuary was started, and the need for the Sanctuary. Definitely a must see."
* A traveler said: "This was the high light of our 18 day vacation! We were in such good hands, everything was clean and safe, very friendly crew. One, leaf and omar were the Best!!! The snorkeling was amazing and they were very informative. We felt like we were in good hands and really enjoyed the day."
* A traveler said: "it was great! The guide, Ducky, was very fun, informative, and had a good sense of humor. It was nice that someone else was driving the canoe- that way it leaves your hands free to take pictures. One thing that wasn’t mentioned beforehand is you need 20 baht to cross the bridge. And bring $ for tips"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed our trip to the 4 islands guide Fay was great and we really appreciated the photos we received of the day thank you and lunch was good too"
* A traveler said: "Tony and his crew was awesome. The sites were stunning and the we had enough time to relax and take everything in. Thx guys"
* A traveler said: "It was really a great tour. The dedicated guides told us a lot of things during the stops and made the trip very funny. We visited every mentioned point of the itinerary and had enough time to enjoy breathtaking views. The hotel pick up worked also fine. I can really recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Shaun and his crew exceeded expectations at all levels. We couldn't have had a better experience and this was the highlight of our trip to phuket. Would highly recommend to anyone. Really good people, great service, and overall fantastic private boat tour from a genuinely caring crew. Thanks Shaun!"
* A traveler said: "Our transport picker us up on time and the communication was excellent. The boat left earlier than scheduled and K, Captain and Monkey did an amazing job looking after us for the whole day. Everything was efficient and the weather amazing. Definitely a must when visiting Phuket."
* A traveler said: "Our guide met us outside the gate of the cruise ship terminal. She spoke English very well and had strong knowledge of the area. She took us to all of the sites and explained in detail each place. She took us to a lovely lunch on the beach and the food was great. This was a wonderful taste of Phuket!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a well oiled machine. We were picked up on time, & soon were on the speed boat out to see the islands. The snorkeling was fun, but you had to be mindful of the jellyfish. The floating village was fascinating. The canoeing was fun , & of course seeing the James Bond Island is a must if you visit Phuket. A most enjoyable day trip. The staff were very friendly & competent."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Emerald Cave (Tham Morakot)
- Bangla Road (Patong)
- Phuket Weekend Market (Naka Market)
- Splash Jungle Water Park
- Tup Island (Koh Tup)
- Upside Down House Phuket (Baan Teelanka)
- Ao Thalane (Thalane Bay)
- Phuket Bird Park
- Phuket Botanic Garden
- Freedom Beach
- James Bond Island (Ko Khao Phing Kan)
- Promthep Cape (Laem Phromthep)
- Railay Beach
- Siam Niramit Phuket
- Racha Island (Raya Island)
- Ao Phang Nga National Park
- Chalong Bay
- Cave Temple (Wat Suwan Kuha)
- Trickeye Museum
- Mu Ko Lanta National Park (Mu Koh Lanta National Marine Park)
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ko Yao Yai
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Khao Lak
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam