Top Southern Vietnam Theme Parks
Saved to wishlist!
Tickets & Passes
Attractions & Museums
Zoos & Wildlife Parks
Shows & Performances
Art & Culture
Nature and Wildlife
Zoo Tickets & Passes
3 results | All Southern Vietnam Tours
Sort by: Featured
Enjoy a fun family day out at the Vinpearl Safari Park on Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam's largest wildlife conservation park. Ensure a stress-free experience, with hotel pickup and round-trip transfers, and spend the entire day at the park. Also included is a safari bus tour around the park, indoor and outdoor games zones, and the chance to see animals including Bengal tigers, African lions, macaques, hyena, giraffes, and flamingos.
The Vinpearl Safari Park is Vietnam's largest wildlife conservation park, located on Phu Quoc Island. This admission ticket includes pickup from your Phu Quoc hotel, round-trip transfers, and full-day access to the park. Take a safari bus tour around the vast park, enjoy fun games and activities for all ages, and spot animals including Bengal tigers, African lions, gibbons, striped hyena, giraffes, and flamingos.
HO MAY PARK is located on Nui Lon’s peak – Vung Tau city completely gathered with the factors creating a dreamlike landscape just like an Elysium, making the tourists everywhere become charmed and amazed. With the area of 50ha, at the height of over 250m compared with the sea water level, HỒ MÂY PARK always has cool and clean air, bringing an easy and comfortable feeling to the tourists. At the 120km distance from Ho Chi Minh City, HO MAY PARK is an ideal destination so that you can go sightseeing, relax and have happy and comfortable moments with your family and friends. This place is one of the famous tourist attractions in Vung Tau as well, it is favored by many domestic and foreign tourists. If having an opportunity to come to Vung Tau, don’t miss HO MAY PARK. It is sure that you will have a memorable trip free from the worries, tiredness of the daily life.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Theme Parks in Southern Vietnam?
The best Theme Parks in Southern Vietnam according to Viator travelers are:
What Theme Parks in Southern Vietnam are good for avoiding crowds?
- Jade Emperor Pagoda
- Cholon (Saigon Chinatown)
- Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)
- Ta Cu Mountain
- Mekong River
- Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)
- Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)
- Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)
- Binh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)
- Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)
- Sao Beach
- Suoi Tien Theme Park
- Coi Nguon Museum (Bao Tang Coi Nguon)
- Saigon River (Song Sai Gon)
- Pham Ngu Lao Street
- Da Ban Stream (Suoi Da Ban)
- Dong Khoi Street (Duong Dong Khoi)
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)
- Saigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Sabah