Top Split Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
Hop on Hop Off Buses
On the Water
Private Sightseeing Tours
Speed Boat Rentals
Jet Boat Rentals
7 results | All Split Tours
Discover the spellbinding natural phenomenon of the Blue Cave on a full-day excursion from Split. Take a boat over the calm waters of the Adriatic Sea to the Blue Cave, a coastal wonder famed the aquamarine light within. Marvel at the spectral display of sunlight and then head to the charming seaside village of Komiza for a sightseeing tour before swimming in Stiniva Cove and Budikovac Island. Conclude your tour with some relaxed free time in the quaint coastal town of Hvar before returning to Split.
Take in the highlights of Croatia’s Dalmatian coast on this private full-day cruise from Split. Feel like a VIP aboard a speedboat as you set sail across the Adriatic; marvel at natural wonders such as the Blue Cave on Bisevo island and the Green Cave on Vis Island; and enjoy swimming and snorkeling around Stiniva Bay, Hvar Island, and Pakleni Island.
Take a tour of Split in a fun and unusual way—from the back of your own private tuk-tuk for up to three passengers. This tour will take you to a mix of historical sites, museums, and beaches. You’ll also head up to the top of Marjan Hill for photo ops.
Spend a day soaking up Croatia’s beautiful, coastal scenery on this seamless boat tour. Meet in the morning at Trogir or Split, hop aboard your vessel, and leave the city behind. Visit the traditional fishing village of Komiza, explore the famed Blue Cave, admire the beautiful Stiniva Beach, enjoy the festive ambiance of Hvar Town, and more. Snorkeling equipment is provided on board for your convenience, and you’ll have free time to explore, dine (own expense), and swim.
Discover Split’s attractions, both old and new, on this two-in-one, evening tour. Meet your guide in central Split, and set off with just a small group for company. Begin by exploring Diocletian’s Palace on foot: the UNESCO-listed, Roman–era landmark now forms the heart of the city. Then, continue to one of Split’s top craft beer destinations: a boundary-pushing pub and microbrewery that brews its own beer in-house.
Discover the Adriatic city of Split on a fully customizable private tour. Chat with your local guide and create an itinerary that is suited to your interests so you can discover the best of Split. Learn more about each place and become immersed in Croatian culture as you follow your friendly, local guide to each location.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
After pick up from selected location the guide will take you to the local brewery located 7 min drive or 25 min walk from city centre Split. There local brewer will meet you and explain brewing process and give you insight in craft beer production. You will get to taste the beers produced there. After that you will go to the Split city centre and have beer and rakija in local pub. Taste local Croatian craft beer and learn from the actual producer.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Split?
The best Unique Experiences in Split according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Split are taking additional safety precautions?
These Split experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Split are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Split may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Poljud Stadium (Stadion Poljud) Tours & Tickets
- Cathedral of St. Dominus (Katedrala Svetog Duje) Tours & Tickets
- Salona Tours & Tickets
- Port of Split (Luka Split) Tours & Tickets
- Peristyle Square (Peristil) Tours & Tickets
- Gregory of Nin (Grgur Ninski) Tours & Tickets
- Riva Promenade (Riva Split Waterfront) Tours & Tickets
- Zlatni Rat Beach (Golden Horn) Tours & Tickets
- Republic Square (Prokurative) Tours & Tickets
- Split Ethnographic Museum (Etnografski Muzej Split) Tours & Tickets
- Split Archaeological Museum (Arheoloski Muzej Split) Tours & Tickets
- Bacvice Beach Tours & Tickets
- Fruit's Square (Trg Brace Radic) Tours & Tickets
- Marjan Tours & Tickets
- Froggyland Tours & Tickets
- Gates of Diocletian's Palace Tours & Tickets
- Mestrovic Gallery (Galerija Mestrovic) Tours & Tickets
- Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis) Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Dalmatia
- Things to do in Hvar
- Things to do in Šibenik
- Things to do in Makarska
- Things to do in Zadar
- Things to do in Visoko
- Things to do in Sarajevo
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets
Day Trips from Split
- Split to Croatia
- Split to Zagreb
- Split to Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Split to Krka National Park
- Split to Klis Fortress (Tvrdava Klis)
- Split to Kravice Waterfall (Vodopad Kravica)
- Split to Hvar
- Split to Mostar
- Split to Pakleni Islands (Paklinski Islands)
- Split to Zadar
- Split to Dalmatia
- Split to Šibenik
- Split to Makarska
- Split to Trogir
- Split to Brac Island