Top St Thomas Extreme Sports
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All St Thomas Tours
Sort by: Featured
Soar above the U.S. Virgin Islands during this 1-hour parasailing adventure. Admire the beautiful coastal views of St. Thomas as you head out from Sapphire Beach Marina to your parasailing spot. Gear up for your ride after a safety briefing and enjoy the stunning aerial views of the islands and the Caribbean below you. This tour is suitable for all skill levels and those ages six years and up.
As you zip from platform to platform, enjoy breathtaking views of Magens Bay, St. John, and some of the British Virgin Islands in the distance. The course is certified through the ACCT (Association of Challenge Course Technology), so you can stay confident in the safety of your experience. Your final zip experience, called the "Yo-Yo," feels exactly how it sounds—and it's the only zipline of its kind in the Caribbean. After your final ride, you are free to explore the remainder of the island or relax on one of its amazing beaches.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Extreme in St Thomas are good for avoiding crowds?
- Sapphire Beach Tours & Tickets
- Drake's Seat Tours & Tickets
- Hassel Island Tours & Tickets
- Yacht Haven Grande Tours & Tickets
- Skytsborg Historical Park Tours & Tickets
- Vessup Bay Tours & Tickets
- Secret Harbour Beach Resort Tours & Tickets
- Mountain Top Tours & Tickets
- Crown Bay Marina Tours & Tickets
- St Peter Greathouse Tours & Tickets
- Fort Christian Tours & Tickets
- 99 Steps Tours & Tickets
- Phantasea Tropical Botanical Garden Tours & Tickets
- Hull Bay Tours & Tickets
- Skyride to Paradise Point Tours & Tickets
- Magens Bay Tours & Tickets