Top St Thomas Classes & Workshops
12 results | All St Thomas Tours
* A traveler said: "D was so great! Full of knowledge and made our first time paddle boarding so perfect. He took some great photos and just made the experience really great."
* A traveler said: "Jake and Shamon were the best. Pleasant and funny, this was our first time but they made the experience memorable....awesome..."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who was very knowledgeable about the area and wild life. The snorkeling was good we saw some beautiful fish too"
* A traveler said: "Truly incredible experience. Very intimate setting on a beautiful boat. Sail out to be surrounded by islands and enjoy the sunset."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience.. My girl and I had a great time.. The interaction with other couples was cool.. We had a nice time . The captain and his crew was very attentive and gracious"
* A traveler said: "Captain Alex and Danny were very accommodating and patient. They made the trip very enjoyable: took us to see sea turtles, sting rays, and lots of pretty fish. Lunch was great! We would do it again. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely great time! Both guides were incredible, attentive, and we got to see turtles, fish - everything!"
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was amazing. I would recommend to anyone traveling. Lots of amazing photo opportunities."
* A traveler said: "Anna was amazing! I was nervous as I was learning to breathe underwater and she literally held my hand as we were scuba diving. Quinton and Justin were also great guides/captains! Everyone was accommodating and fun!"
* A traveler said: "Although rain change our plans, our guide, Brenda, made our tour an absolute delight! Brenda is an absolute jewel. Her knowledge of the island was impressive. She gave us quite the lesson on the origin of St. Thomas and a lesson on past and present civics. We felt like we were in the most fun history course ever taught! As I mentioned, the rain prevented a day at the beach but Brenda took us to a local eatery at our request and the food was amazing. Do yourself a favor and book this tour!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "The overall experience was amazing best time Iv’e had in a while. Definitely recommend this to everyone"
* A traveler said: "Amy and her assistant were awesome, we had a blast even tho it was our first time. Great for couples or just group of friends. Byob or get one there. Everyone run on island time...don’t rush to make it at 7...didn’t start til pass 730, if you want to show up early there is a cute outside bar right next to the place playing live music. Just relax and enjoy!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Stand Up Paddling Mangrove Lagoon Tour
- St Thomas Shore Excursion: Mangrove Lagoon Kayak and Snorkel Tour
- Sapphire Sunset Sail 6 guest max departs Sapphire Beach Marina
- Turtle Cove Catamaran Snorkel & Sail Adventure at Little Buck Island St. Thomas
- Full Day Sail & Snorkel Experience - St John & Surrounding Cays - 6 Guest Max