Top St Thomas Food & Drink
22 results | All St Thomas Tours
* A traveler said: "The food was very good our tour guide was awesome very knowledgeable about the islands. If we ever come back we will do this again"
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to spend a few hours, learn about St Thomas history and sample some delicious food and drink! Our guide, Lisa, was excellent, very informative!"
* A traveler said: "Lacie and Jimmy were great! We had a wonderful time, and would def recommend this to anyone. I will say finding the dock was a bit hard (it’s by a shop entrance next to the ferry), but the trip was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience.. My girl and I had a great time.. The interaction with other couples was cool.. We had a nice time . The captain and his crew was very attentive and gracious"
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely great time! Both guides were incredible, attentive, and we got to see turtles, fish - everything!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this experience! It was our first time kayaking. I was with a group of friends. It was a relaxing experience and we saw a couple of sea turtles!"
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time aboard the cat. The crew was great will sail again on The VI cat great sunset."
* A traveler said: "We all had a blast. Our tour guides were awesome and funny, making the whole experience enjoyable. We got to see so much underwater beauty.."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this sunset cruise! We were greeted with champagne upon boarding. The appetizers were delicious and the Crew was very friendly. The views were awesome. This was definitely a highlight of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Fun time and the driver was awesome! Must do!! He went above and beyond. Never felt rushed. Would go again!"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was definitely one for the books! Captain Joe and Katie are a beast. They made sure are drinks were always full and the painkillers were just right. The food was good and the vibe was excellent. Katie was even our personal photographer to make sure we had the right shots. I would highly recommend this sail with a great team."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful excursion! The crew took great care of us all day - continental breakfast, drinks and 3 different stops for snorkeling. The captain took us to the best places to see coral, fish and other aquatic life."
* A traveler said: "Captain Alex and Danny were very accommodating and patient. They made the trip very enjoyable: took us to see sea turtles, sting rays, and lots of pretty fish. Lunch was great! We would do it again. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great experience great host. Will book again when we come back. Very laid back and patient with the group"
* A traveler said: "Gilbert did a wonderful job taking us around to the sites. Happy to tailor to our time schedule. Took great photos. Lots of personality. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great charter great captain nice dealing with them very knowledgeable. would definitely recommended."
* A traveler said: "Captain's Alex and Mark were excellent! They made my group feel safe, welcome, and relaxed. They were fun and informative. The lunch and rum punch were amazing! They went out of their way to take us to 2 great spots. If you come to St. Thomas, their tour is a MUST!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent all the way around. I would never want to do this with any other crew. The crew was exciting funny and friendly. It's a must do again for me and a must do for you"
* A traveler said: "Great trip with Captain Alex and Danny! Alex was very knowledgeable about the local waters, clearly a very experienced captain, and even taught us a few things about sailing. They were personable, attentive to us as their guests, and just all around great guys. We highly recommend sailing with them and will be back ourselves when we visit again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- St Thomas Food Tasting and Cultural Walking Tour
- US Virgin Islands Beach Bar and Island Hop - Full Day!
- Turtle Cove Catamaran Snorkel & Sail Adventure at Little Buck Island St. Thomas
- Snorkel & Swim with Turtles. Semi Private Tour to Buck Island & Honeymoon Beach
- Illuminated Kayak After Dark – Departing Marriott's Frenchman's Cove Dock/Beach