Top St Thomas Fun & Games
14 results | All St Thomas Tours
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide who was very knowledgeable about the area and wild life. The snorkeling was good we saw some beautiful fish too"
* A traveler said: "Shore was a knowledgeable and fun guide! He took some great photos throughout the tour and we really enjoyed ourselves."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very informative and covered all of the historical sites. We saw all of the main beaches and learned about their history as well. We learned so much. It was well worth the money and we enjoyed every bit of it!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the crew Lacey and Jimmy! Stopped at excellent snorkel spots we could not access otherwise by jeep/beaches. Saw turtles,rays, beautiful coral and reef fish. Loved the lunch spot at Lime out…such a unique experience! Our teenager had fun as well. Very fun atmosphere and not overcrowded! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the open air truck, loved the photo stops. Loved the steel drum player near the overlook of Magens Bay. Walking in the crystal clear water at Magens Bay was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Truly incredible experience. Very intimate setting on a beautiful boat. Sail out to be surrounded by islands and enjoy the sunset."
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to spend a few hours, learn about St Thomas history and sample some delicious food and drink! Our guide, Lisa, was excellent, very informative!"
* A traveler said: "Lacie and Jimmy were great! We had a wonderful time, and would def recommend this to anyone. I will say finding the dock was a bit hard (it’s by a shop entrance next to the ferry), but the trip was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Although rain change our plans, our guide, Brenda, made our tour an absolute delight! Brenda is an absolute jewel. Her knowledge of the island was impressive. She gave us quite the lesson on the origin of St. Thomas and a lesson on past and present civics. We felt like we were in the most fun history course ever taught! As I mentioned, the rain prevented a day at the beach but Brenda took us to a local eatery at our request and the food was amazing. Do yourself a favor and book this tour!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Mike and Nikki were great. They went out of there way to make the trip enjoyable and real. The sailing experience along with the turtles and snorkeling were as adversitised. The rum punch on the way home was great as well. Our whole family enjoyed our time."
* A traveler said: "Great driver! Busy but professional. Very friendly and courteous. Both pick up a little late but all was well"
* A traveler said: "This adventure was so fun ! Great team bonding activity. I was little skeptical because I Imagined a corny scavenger hunt but it was more than that ! Very well thought out and detailed. Also very interactive, gets your brain working. I also love how four key tourist areas were incorporated within. Well worth every penny!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- St Thomas Shore Excursion: Mangrove Lagoon Kayak and Snorkel Tour
- Best of Mangrove Lagoon Kayak, Hike and Snorkel Adventure with Picnic Lunch
- Circle the Island of St. John | Lunch stop at Lime Out (Taco Boat)
- St. Thomas Island Tour with Mountain Top and Magens Bay Beach
- Sapphire Sunset Sail 6 guest max departs Sapphire Beach Marina