Top St Thomas Parasailing
11 results | All St Thomas Tours
* A traveler said: "Jake and Shamon were the best. Pleasant and funny, this was our first time but they made the experience memorable....awesome..."
* A traveler said: "We all had a blast. Our tour guides were awesome and funny, making the whole experience enjoyable. We got to see so much underwater beauty.."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this experience! It was our first time kayaking. I was with a group of friends. It was a relaxing experience and we saw a couple of sea turtles!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Staff was great. Very knowledgeable. Highly recommend! Saw several turtles. On way back open bar!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was a lot of fun and was very beautiful. It was nice to see the different sea life creatures."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent time aboard the cat. The crew was great will sail again on The VI cat great sunset."
* A traveler said: "Cannot recommend enough! Zack was our guide and he was very knowledgeable about the local flora and fauna and was able to answer all of our questions. Cynthia our host was very sweet and helpful. If you’re looking for a fun break from the beach and wanting to see more of the natural beauty of St. Thomas, book this tour. You won’t be disappointed! Highly recommend for the birder in your life."
* A traveler said: "The overall experience was amazing best time Iv’e had in a while. Definitely recommend this to everyone"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful excursion! The crew took great care of us all day - continental breakfast, drinks and 3 different stops for snorkeling. The captain took us to the best places to see coral, fish and other aquatic life."
* A traveler said: "Shore was a knowledgeable and fun guide! He took some great photos throughout the tour and we really enjoyed ourselves."
* A traveler said: "Hubby and I truly enjoyed our evening out on the boat with Jason and Caroline! We loved visiting St. John, Honeymoon Beach, and Cruz Bay. Caroline was awesome with the drinks and taking care of us overall during our sail. I highly recommend this experience!"