Top Sumatra Motor Sports
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Sumatra Tours
Sort by: Featured
This trip suitable for family trip, but can be customize to your need and liking. Explore the art and culture one of oldest tribe in Indonesia which called Minang. Amazing scenery, rich art and culture and local delicacy already known to the world. Padang is the gateway to the Minang highlands, with the largest port on Sumatra’s West Coast. When it comes to the most famous tourist site, Bukitttinggi has Gadang Grand Clock which also becomes the icon or landmark of the city.
6 Day Extreme Sumatran Adventure Sunrise volcano climb – white water rafting – overnight jungle trekking – caving adventure
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Motor Sports in Sumatra?
The best Motor Sports in Sumatra according to Viator travelers are:
What Motor Sports in Sumatra are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Sumatra may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Northern Thailand