Just south of Sydney’s famous Bondi Beach, Bronte Beach offers all the appeal of its neighbor—golden sands, surf-worthy waves, and scores of sun-bronzed holidaymakers—but its smaller size and lighter traffic make it a local favorite. Head here to enjoy a beachside barbecue in Bronte Park, paddle in the rock pools, or put your surf skills to the test.
Tours and tickets to Experience Bronte Beach
What are Bronte Beach hours of operation?
Should I book Bronte Beach tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Bronte Beach 2021?
What's the best way to experience Bronte Beach?
- Sydney Six Beaches Trike Tour
- Morning or Afternoon Highlights Tour in Sydney with a Local Guide
- Bondi to Coogee Guided Walk
- Sydney Secrets & Bondi Beach Private 4 Hr Morning with Personalised Sydney Tours
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania