With its iconic skyline, world-famous landmarks, and picturesque waterfront, Sydney is photogenic from all angles. Whether you want to see it from the skies, the tallest building, or from the water, here's where to find the best views in Sydney.
Daily; ferries do not operate Christmas Day
Fort Denison Island, Sydney, New South Wales
Fort Denison Island is about one kilometer from the Opera House. Matilda and Captain Cook ferries head to Fort Denison daily and depart from Circular Quay at wharf six. Tickets cost less than $20 and include the park entry fee and admission to the museum, but travelers must pay extra for tours and admission to the tower.
56 birthday adventure
Loved the actual ride... Had some problem getting in & out of boat... Good to have cover up supplied...
Sharron_M, Jun 2021
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Queensland