Museum of Contemporary Art
Since 1991, Sydney’s Museum of Contemporary Art has showcased the works of today’s Australian artists in a gallery on the Circular Quay. Boundary-pushing solo exhibitions are the focus, while the permanent collection includes work from contemporary Aboriginal artists. The museum’s rooftop cafe boasts a fresh menu and harbor views.
Museum of Contemporary Art Tours
Should I book Museum of Contemporary Art tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Museum of Contemporary Art 2021?
What's the best way to experience Museum of Contemporary Art?
- Sydney Secrets & Bondi Private 4 Hour Afternoon with 'Personalised Sydney Tours'
- Secret Food Tours Sydney w/ Private Tour Option
- Sydney Scavenger Hunt: Inside Sydney
- Sydney & Bondi Beach plus local secrets with 'Personalised Sydney Tours'
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania