Sydney Tower Buffet Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
Lofted above the metropolitan skyline atop the 1,014-foot (309-meter) Sydney Tower, the Sydney Tower Buffet is one of the Southern Hemisphere’s highest revolving restaurants. Soak in 360-degree views of nearby landmarks such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, and (on a clear day) the Blue Mountains while enjoying lunch or dinner as the restaurant slowly rotates high above the city.
The Sydney Tower Buffet offers a casual self-select dining experience, sans dress code, with more than 60 dishes covering both local and international cuisines. Try fresh seafood from Australia’s shores, a variety of fresh meats and veggies, and national specialties such as crocodile or kangaroo. Book ahead to get the time slot that best fits your needs for lunch or dinner.
Things to Know Before You Go
- The buffet meal provides a casual dining option with an only-in-Sydney twist, and works well for families with kids and groups.
- The Sydney Tower Buffet is wheelchair accessible (advance notice is requested).
- Dining time is limited to 1.5 hours.
- The restaurant does not have a dedicated children’s menu and does not charge for kids under 3.
- Gluten-free, vegetarian, and Halal options are available on the menu.
How to Get There
Located at Pitt and Market Streets, Sydney Tower is about a 10-minute walk from Circular Quay. The closest train stations are St. James and Town Hall, while city buses stop at Elizabeth Street, Castlereagh Street, and the Queen Victoria Building. Enter the Westfield Sydney shopping mall on Market St; the restaurant reception is on Level 4.
When to Get There
Sydney Tower Restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner, with booking windows running from 11:30am to 2pm for lunch and 5 to 11pm for dinner. Book ahead to make sure you get a table. To see the city in daylight, at sunset, and after dark, book your visit just before twilight.
Views at the Sydney Tower Restaurant
Turning at the rate of one full revolution every 80 minutes, the Sydney Tower Buffet offers different perspectives on Sydney throughout the meal. Every table is placed next to floor-to-ceiling picture windows.
Address: 100 Market Street, Sydney Centrepoint, New South Wales 2000, Australia
Hours: Open daily for lunch and dinner
Admission: Pricing varies by day
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Sydney Tower Buffet
No results found!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are Sydney Tower Buffet hours of operation?
Sydney Tower Buffet hours of operation: Open daily for lunch and dinner. Buy tickets in advance on Viator. If you book with Viator, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund.
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania