Taronga Zoo Sydney
Easily the wildest place in Sydney, the Taronga Zoo Sydney is a sprawling sanctuary where over 4,000 animals crawl and chirp just minutes from the heart of downtown. Situated on Sydney Harbour a short ferry ride from Circular Quay, the sprawling sanctuary ranks as a top Sydney destination, with a range of tours, keeper talks, animal shows, and activities suitable for kids and adults. Visitors can see the fuzzy face of a native koala as it first wakes up from a nap, or stand a few feet from playful lemurs as they swing and play in the treetops. There are also opportunities to spot exotic species such as Malaysian sun bears, giraffes, and African lions, or marvel at a fearsome saltwater crocodile as it cruises through shallow waters.
Ways to experience Taronga Zoo Sydney
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Taronga Zoo Sydney hours of operation?
Should I book Taronga Zoo Sydney tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Taronga Zoo Sydney 2020?
What's the best way to experience Taronga Zoo Sydney?
- Sydney Harbour Ferry with Taronga Zoo Entry Ticket
- Sydney Attraction Pass Including Taronga Zoo, Sydney Opera House, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium
- Sydney Harbour Hop On Hop Off Cruise with Taronga Zoo entry
- 30-Minute Sydney Harbour and Olympic Park Helicopter Tour
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Newcastle
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Brunswick Heads
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Choc
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania