Tobruk Sheep Station Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Tobruk Sheep Station is a scenic 50-acre working sheep farm about 45 miles (70 kilometers) north of Sydney. Visitors to the farm get a peek into what life is like for an Australian sheep farmer. From “mustering” (herding) sheep with the help of some hard-working dogs to enjoying an authentic outback BBQ lunch with can-brewed “Billy Tea,” visitors can observe and take part in all aspects of life on the farm.
With views of the Hawkesbury River and the Blue Mountains, and plenty of authentic Australian outback charm, Tobruk Sheep Station is a popular destination for weddings, conferences, and farm stays. Visitors take part in a range of activities and experiences like sheep shearing, whip cracking, and boomerang throwing. Overnight stays and full BBQ lunches are also available.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Farm shows and lunches are offered seven days a week
- Overnight stays start at $399 per night for up to five people
- Demonstrations include sheep mustering, yard work, sheep shearing, tractor and trailer rides, and more
- Luxury visits with helicopter and yacht rides are also available
How to Get There
Tobruk Sheep Station is located about 45 miles (70 kilometers) north of Sydney and can be reached by car. There are also pre-arranged tours of the farm that include transportation.
When to Get There
Tobruk farm shows are offered daily. Check the website to see the daily schedule and to book tickets in advance. Farm work varies by season.
In addition to farm shows, Tobruk offers private sailing tours on Sydney’s Pittwater. Climb aboard a 38-foot (11.5-meter) Beneteau Yacht, and enjoy a gourmet seafood lunch while you cruise. Feast on fresh treats like king prawns, oysters, Moreton Bay “bugs” (a type of lobster), and Atlantic salmon, and sip Australian wines or beers as you take in the sights.
Address: 5050 Old Northern Rd, Maroota, NSW, Australia
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Tobruk Sheep Station
No results found!
Things to do near Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Phillip Island
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania