Top Sydney City Tours
108 results | All Sydney Tours
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We took the two day pass that included admission to the zoo. It was a great choice. We saw so much of the Bay and really got our bearings from that. It was very interesting and very relaxing so a great choice. Excellent value."
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the Blue Mountains, spectacular, great spot for taking photos. Great day out, thoroughly enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "The fires kinda dampened the tour. Not so much the smell of smoke, it was as if fog had rolled in to stay for the duration. Small group of 4, we did enjoy the back and forth conversations with the tour operator. :Can't remember his name, but he was great: We would take this tour again if we ever return to Sydney."
* A traveler said: "After the initial shock of being on a helicopter, the experience was unforgettable. Seeing Sydney from above was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and flexible. Driver took us to many different parts of Sydney. There was a good balance with driving and walking."
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our entire trip. Being able to get up and close with the koalas was awesome! Our tour guide, the "other" Steve, was great! He was full of information and was able to make our day enjoyable. To end the tour with wine tasting was great! I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The crew were absolutely lovely. Very attentive and provided great service. The vessel was stunning, so luxurious feeling. Food was amazing, and great live music. I would definitely go on this dinner cruise again. The wine/drinks were a bit expensive but the overall experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend for a couple and/or a family!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best days ever! Mike, our tour guide was amazing, he knew so much and was so informative. Could not recommend this enough and a must do if in Sydney"
* A traveler said: "Khoran was a great guide and extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He let us customize our tour, which we appreciated. We saw a lot of great things in Sydney and would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Half day tour. Danny, our guide, was terrific. Very knowledgeable and accommodating. We saw everything and totally enjoyed his narrative. Would book him again for another tour!"
* A traveler said: "Quite a long day and a fair way from Sydney but all very enjoyable. Our driver and guide, Chris, was very friendly and told us much about the wine area and it’s history."
* A traveler said: "Scott was excellent. He was on time, exactly where he said he would be. We talked the whole time. He took us to all of the important sites and gave us a lot of history. We will definitely use them again when we come back. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Lloyd was an excellent guide - punctual, informative and insufferably cheerful! We were blessed with a beautiful day, the Featherdale park was great and the Gondola & train trips wonderful. One of our best tours in Aus."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Jed made trip to this magic place even more interesting than it would be if we went there by ourself. A little bit expensive compared to train and walking alone but worth it. Times on attractions should be a little longer."
* A traveler said: "The time at Katoomba between Scenicworld and the Blue Mountains Lookouts were something to remember for a long time, some of the best views ever."
* A traveler said: "I thoroughly enjoyed this tour! We were taken to so many places and our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly! I would recommend this to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. Our guide, April, was fantastic. She was both knowledgeable and entertaining. Whoever said history was boring has never taken a tour with April. If you only do one guided tour while you are in Sydney, this has to be the one."
* A traveler said: "Was such a fun and informative experience. Spooky things definitely did happen. It's an adventure you don't want to miss!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best experience we had in Austrailia. Not just for the Blue Mountains, which are absolutely beautiful, but also for the knowledge that our guide Peter provided. He took us to locations off the beaten path, which really made this tour special. My only regret was we did this tour on the last full day we were visiting. I wish we had found them sooner. Highly, highly, highly, recommended. You won't be disappointed!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hyde Park Barracks Museum
- Hawkesbury River
- BridgeClimb Sydney
- Customs House
- Tall Ship James Craig
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Bondi to Coogee Beach Coastal Walk
- Darling Harbour
- Goat Island
- Pylon Lookout
- Sydney Observatory
- Tobruk Sheep Station
- Sydney Chinatown
- Sydney Central Business District
- Susannah Place Museum
- Bronte Beach
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Strand Arcade
- Watsons Bay
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
Day Trips from Sydney
- Sydney to New South Wales
- Sydney to Manly Beach
- Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Sydney to Darling Harbour
- Sydney to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Sydney to Watsons Bay
- Sydney to Palm Beach
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sydney to Whale Beach
- Sydney to Southern Highlands
- Sydney to Jervis Bay
- Sydney to Newcastle
- Sydney to Hunter Valley