Top Sydney Cultural Tours
70 results | All Sydney Tours
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. Our guide, April, was fantastic. She was both knowledgeable and entertaining. Whoever said history was boring has never taken a tour with April. If you only do one guided tour while you are in Sydney, this has to be the one."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "The fires kinda dampened the tour. Not so much the smell of smoke, it was as if fog had rolled in to stay for the duration. Small group of 4, we did enjoy the back and forth conversations with the tour operator. :Can't remember his name, but he was great: We would take this tour again if we ever return to Sydney."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day Amazing area of the world Very knowledgeable and good guide Reccomend to anyone wanting to know more of the area"
* A traveler said: "One of the best days ever! Mike, our tour guide was amazing, he knew so much and was so informative. Could not recommend this enough and a must do if in Sydney"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Great bus tour of Sydney, went to all the must sees including Bondi. Tour guide was a hoot. Recommended"
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "We were guided by the lovely Amanda, who was delightful. She told us about the tribal history of the Aboriginal people and showed us how they lived in the area. It was a slow-paced tour allowing plenty of time for questions and friendly chat."
* A traveler said: "It’s was amazing I had the best time ever. I want to do it again but when their filming ❤️💜💙 Great weather and tour guide. Meeting Tim (Colby) was great."
* A traveler said: "Very easy to book and arrange pickup. Kym was waiting when we came downstairs at our hotel. Jackets and helmets supplied. We were very lucky with beautiful weather. The trip was great. Got taken to very attractive locations and learned a lot about our city. Lovely photo stops and no rushing us along. Even had time for a pie and coffee stop at Harry's. It was a truly memorable experience and lots of fun. Totally , totally recommend it."
* A traveler said: "This was a first class day. I would have thought it was a great value at twice the cost. Blue Mountain & Animal Park & River/Harbor boat ride back to Sydney."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and flexible. Driver took us to many different parts of Sydney. There was a good balance with driving and walking."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see this beautiful city and a truly novel experience. Taking off from and landing on the water. Loved it."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our experience the other night exploring the back streets of The Rocks under moonlight with our guide Emily. So many interesting stories & fab puns - would highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Vaucluse House
- Kiama Blowhole
- Royal Botanic Garden and The Domain
- Australian National Maritime Museum
- Sydney Cricket Ground
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- Parliament House
- Cockle Bay
- Watsons Bay
- Double Bay
- Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Susannah Place Museum
- Bronte Beach
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Sydney Olympic Park
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Powerhouse Museum
- Tobruk Sheep Station
- Camp Cove
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
Day Trips from Sydney
- Sydney to New South Wales
- Sydney to Manly Beach
- Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Sydney to Darling Harbour
- Sydney to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Sydney to Watsons Bay
- Sydney to Palm Beach
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sydney to Whale Beach
- Sydney to Southern Highlands
- Sydney to Jervis Bay
- Sydney to Newcastle
- Sydney to Hunter Valley