Top Sydney In the Air
26 results | All Sydney Tours
* A traveler said: "After the initial shock of being on a helicopter, the experience was unforgettable. Seeing Sydney from above was amazing"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I bought this flight as a birthday surprise for our spouses. The pilot, Craig, helped us a lot to complete this surprise. He was an amazing kind man. We had a fabulous flight. I definitely suggest it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent in every way - the service, the helicopter ride, the Eco-Tour - all was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "Sydney is So beautiful from the helicopter. I enjoyed so much. I will recomend for my friends to try."
* A traveler said: "If you want to see the Sydney Harbour and the beaches, take this breath taking heli tour. We took the 30.minute tour and regret not taking the all day tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful spot, so relaxing. Spectacular views from the plane. Outstanding food and service. Was a perfect special occasion day out ."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see this beautiful city and a truly novel experience. Taking off from and landing on the water. Loved it."
* A traveler said: "The meal was presented with unique display. Taste of food were mild yet identifiable. Sea plane was a joy to experience. Front row seat to the sights. Was another unique experience to be seated at the dock/table and watch plane land/take off. Even a resident creature visited, helping to make this experience once of a lifetime."
* A traveler said: "all in all a very professional well organised trip in a superb clean plane. would certainly book it again"
* A traveler said: "Great day and very professionally run. Great view of Sydney Harbour and excellent meal in the Hunter Valley"
* A traveler said: "Amazing flight over rather blue mountains. Got to see the Three Sisters, the Valley and Warragamba Dam. Great day out and highly recommend for a weekend adventure"
* A traveler said: "It's the most fun you can have, outside of the bedroom! Adrenalin junkie or not, by the time you get off this airpane, you'll have a cheesey grin a mile wide. It's awesome."
* A traveler said: "Peter was so professional and put me at my ease. I wasn't nervous at all. Had an absolute ball would recommend it to everyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
Day Trips from Sydney
- Sydney to New South Wales
- Sydney to Manly Beach
- Sydney to Bondi Beach
- Sydney to Darling Harbour
- Sydney to Blue Mountains
- Sydney to Sydney Fish Market (SFM)
- Sydney to Watsons Bay
- Sydney to Palm Beach
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sydney to Hunter Valley Gardens
- Sydney to Whale Beach
- Sydney to Southern Highlands
- Sydney to Jervis Bay
- Sydney to Newcastle
- Sydney to Hunter Valley