Things to Do in Sydney - page 5
A collaboration between the Museum of Applied Arts and Sciences, the Australian Museum, and Sydney Living Museums, the Museums Discovery Centre is one of Sydney’s best-kept secrets. There are hundreds of displays to explore and plenty of opportunities to learn about museum collecting, conservation, and research practices.
Among the city’s most recognizable landmarks, the Sydney Harbour Bridge links the North Shore with the central business district. For a serious adrenaline rush with fantastic views, don a harness and head out on a guided bridge climb.
Located in historic Haymarket, the Capitol Theater began its life in 1892 as the Belmore Markets, which closed in 1916, and later housed a circus and a cinema. It was scheduled to be demolished in the 1980s, but a Heritage Council conservation order saved the theatre transforming it into the world-class theatre that is today.
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia