Top Tamarindo Food & Drink
24 results | All Tamarindo Tours
* A traveler said: "The guide and driver were excellent. The experience was fantastic. The guide was very knowledgeable and the trip was great"
* A traveler said: "My fiance and I loved that this tour was a five minute walk from our hotel in Tamarindo. The guides were easy to find and were very welcoming. The group size was perfect for the size of the catamaran. We enjoyed laying on the nets and soaking up the sun while feeling the breeze from the ocean. The guides were very good at making sure everyone had drinks and were enjoying themselves. The Pina colada was better here than anywhere else. There were many places to sit on the boat and a great indoor shade area to escape the sun. Snorkling was a blast and we saw many fish. When we arrived back at the boat from swimming the one of the guides let me know he had people wait for seconds for the delicious BBQ until we had been served our first plate. I thought this was extremely thoughtful. The food was good! We were very lucky to have an amazing sunset and it concluded a very romantic evening for my fiance and I."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my Dream Chaser excursion. Even though the weather was not on our side, the staff made sure we had a great time. They were really kind and friendly!! I really enjoyed myself. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Awesome driver. Knew a lot about place we were visiting and where we should check out. Nice welcome to Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Francisco and Fermin and the rest of the crew made our experience memorable. The views were to die for."
* A traveler said: "Everything you need and nothing you don’t. Good food, beverages, and scenery, no activities boat cruise with live music - exactly what we wanted. Awesome trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great Ride, Comfortable vehicle, and an AMAZING Driver! The service was first class. I will definitely use them again!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Diego and Axel were incredible. Highly recommend anyone wanting to get out on the water to choose this team! Also caught a fish with a drink in my hand!"
* A traveler said: "If you want to see the untouched beauty of the coast this is your tour. We also saw whales thanks to captain Andre and his good eye we got right up close! The food was great as was the drinks and service. The sunset was the topping on the cake. Thanks team at Marlin del Rey it was absolutely delightful."
* A traveler said: "Luis and Victor were so knowledgeable and very passionate. We had a great time hiking through the forest and seeing monkeys, crocodiles and birds. We also hiked up some ropes!!! Thank you for a memorable experience! I highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The instructors at Iguana Surf really know their stuff! My 15 year-old son had a great experience learning to surf. The instructor spent 2 full hours with him. The equipment was in good condition as well. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "When you immerse yourself in a culture I believe it always starts with food. Maria met us at the local produce market and proceeded to explain everything we asked about and simultaneously hand picked our produce for the meal to come. She welcomed us into her home and kitchen to begin a three course meal that did not disappoint. The wife and I chopped and cut the vegetables in preparation and Maria was there every step of the way introducing us to new flavors and music. Don't hesitate to book this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Our group is middle-aged midwesterners and we had a great time!! We met wonderful people, drank, ate great food, enjoyed an infinity pool, beautiful beaches and sunset!! Highly recommend this!! You will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day. Steven our guide was fabulous. Beautiful waterfall and Tio Leo’s tour was above and beyond fun. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Lady’s cooking class was more than great! We loved spending every moment learning how to cook traditional Costa Rican food. She was a pleasure to be around. Be ready to take home so many delicious left overs to enjoy! Wonderful experience :)"
* A traveler said: "I had a great time Miller was knowledgeable about all the tours we took and her catered to my needs since I was hungover from the night before."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley