Top Tamarindo Power Boats
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All Tamarindo Tours
Sort by: Featured
Discover the incredible birds and biodiversity of Palo Verde National Park on this boat tour with lunch, departing from Tamarindo. Spot native wildlife such as crocodiles, iguanas, monkeys, and a colorful parade of bird species during a 2-hour cruise down the Tempisque River led by a naturalist guide. Afterward, discuss your sightings with fellow travelers over a traditional Costa Rican lunch at a local restaurant.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Power Boats in Tamarindo are taking additional safety precautions?
These Tamarindo experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley