Top Tamarindo Sightseeing Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
Cruises & Sailing
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
Likely To Sell Out
1 result | All Tamarindo Tours
Sort by: Featured
This guided tour to Palo Verde National Park from the Guanacaste area is an easy way to see some of the wildlife that makes Costa Rica famous without going too far out of your way. Take private transit out to the park, and then hop onto a leisurely river cruise for chances to see iguanas, birds, monkeys, and more in the wild. Park fees and transportation are included in tour price for a good value.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Sightseeing Cruises in Tamarindo are taking additional safety precautions?
These Tamarindo experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley