Top Tamarindo Travel & Transportation Services
120 results | All Tamarindo Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome driver. Knew a lot about place we were visiting and where we should check out. Nice welcome to Costa Rica."
* A traveler said: "Great Ride, Comfortable vehicle, and an AMAZING Driver! The service was first class. I will definitely use them again!"
* A traveler said: "Great and professional service. They showed up on time, there was also great communication. Would use them again with no question."
* A traveler said: "Diego and Axel were incredible. Highly recommend anyone wanting to get out on the water to choose this team! Also caught a fish with a drink in my hand!"
* A traveler said: "The instructors at Iguana Surf really know their stuff! My 15 year-old son had a great experience learning to surf. The instructor spent 2 full hours with him. The equipment was in good condition as well. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed my Dream Chaser excursion. Even though the weather was not on our side, the staff made sure we had a great time. They were really kind and friendly!! I really enjoyed myself. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience riding ATVs in Costa Rica! Gorgeous views and Carlos and Eric were excellent tour guides."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Sebastian was awesome! His English was great and he was super patient with us beginners. We learned so much and found ourselves riding waves well before the end of the session. This is such a great value. 2 hours of helpful instruction with rash guards, boards, and bottled water included. Cannot recommend these guys enough. 5 stars."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Francisco and Fermin and the rest of the crew made our experience memorable. The views were to die for."
* A traveler said: "Everything you need and nothing you don’t. Good food, beverages, and scenery, no activities boat cruise with live music - exactly what we wanted. Awesome trip!"
* A traveler said: "My fiance and I loved that this tour was a five minute walk from our hotel in Tamarindo. The guides were easy to find and were very welcoming. The group size was perfect for the size of the catamaran. We enjoyed laying on the nets and soaking up the sun while feeling the breeze from the ocean. The guides were very good at making sure everyone had drinks and were enjoying themselves. The Pina colada was better here than anywhere else. There were many places to sit on the boat and a great indoor shade area to escape the sun. Snorkling was a blast and we saw many fish. When we arrived back at the boat from swimming the one of the guides let me know he had people wait for seconds for the delicious BBQ until we had been served our first plate. I thought this was extremely thoughtful. The food was good! We were very lucky to have an amazing sunset and it concluded a very romantic evening for my fiance and I."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time. First time for all of us driving an ATV. Baby was wonderful. Made sure we all had a great time snd were safe. Took my phone to shoot a video snd take pictures. Would def recommend again. Thank you for a great morning!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Everyone should experience this tour at least once in their life! The convenience of the pick-up/ drop-off service made this process as smooth as possible for us. Maria, our guide, was very knowledgeable, helpful, and super friendly the whole time. We loved that the guides stopped and took photos for us without our prompting. We gave the horses (and ourselves) a break halfway through, and we were able to sip piña coladas by a beautiful beach. The guides are great at matching you with a horse that suits your speed, just mention your preference in the beginning. I’d give the whole tour 10 stars if I could."
* A traveler said: "Riding my first wave from my first time it was just pura vida! Strongly recommend surf classes with Augustin our instructor for the day!"
* A traveler said: "Gustavo was a great guide (Native way tours) . He was patient and knowledgeable about the rain forest, both flora and fauna."
* A traveler said: "The guide and driver were excellent. The experience was fantastic. The guide was very knowledgeable and the trip was great"
* A traveler said: "Ivan was an exceptional guide! We feel so fortunate to have been on *his* tour given his 20+ years of experience and knowledge of the estuary and local wildlife. We had our sons, ages 7 and 11, with us. Ivan was super fun for the children and taught them how to call the howler monkeys. And the monkeys responded each time. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the captain and crew. We had such a fun time! Thank you for a great Costa Rican Catamaran experience!! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was there with a sign when we arrived at LIR. Enjoyed light conversation in a comfortable air conditioned van during our 1 hour ride to the hotel. Jose was just as prompt and friendly for our return back to hotel. Asked if we needed anything and even made a quick stop for last minute souvenirs."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very personable and happy to make a stop at the grocery for us...even though we had already been stuck in traffic due to a wreck. Felt very safe with him."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley