Top Tel Aviv Food & Drink
96 results | All Tel Aviv Tours
* A traveler said: "This trip was everything that I could have hoped for. The guide was excellent and really gave us a great tour."
* A traveler said: "To explain the history of israel is complicated and tricky. The best tour to understand the history of tel aviv"
* A traveler said: "It was really well organized but the big difference has made our guide , he was amazing!!! Worth it 100%!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, especially thanks to the best guide I ever had in my life: Amir (with the ponytail)"
* A traveler said: "This was my first visit to Israel. I was in Tel Aviv for work and took an extra day and went on the Jerusalem and Bethlehem 10 hour tour. It was fantastic. A great way to explore these areas in comfort and safety. The tour guide and driver has a wealth of knowledge about the sights to share. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I booked thinking I was going to have a private car but there was a taxi waiting for me. He was OK but not was I expecting"
* A traveler said: "Was great given I only had time for a short trip. Wonderful guide— knowledgeable and engaging. Felt a little rushed in Jerusalem and spent way, way too long at the Holocaust museum."
* A traveler said: "Khezi makes this lovely tour even more fun with his presence! Three cheers mate – you are absolutely amazing. A fun- safe –economical tour that gets you into the Pub vibe of TLV minus any hassles!! It is not to be missed. Now, I haven’t seen the others and while the others maybe very good as well , If you can – Ask for Khezi! You wouldn’t be disappointed. Someone in Viator – please pass this compliment on to him and if somebody can ( client or Viator) – can you please pass on his phone / mail contact to me on my Viator ID !! Cheers!!"
* A traveler said: "We were guided by friendly people who picked us up on time. They even waited for people who were late. The excursion was lovely. The sights great and the guides told us alot of information."
* A traveler said: "It was super easy and perfect. The driver was very friendly and was already waiting for me at the airport upon my arrival. Everything went just fine!"
* A traveler said: "It was extremely better than I expected. Efficiently run and well managed. This travel partner is berry orofessional"
* A traveler said: "This vegan food tour was really exceptional. The restaurants we stopped at were soooo good, and I would have never found them on my own. Food was incredible, and it was fun learning about Tel Aviv's vegan food scene. Highly recommend for vegans and non-vegans! Our guide Julian was awesome!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Jerusalem
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera