Top Texas Historical Tours
146 results | All Texas Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver, Ben and his sidekick, Drake, made this trip informative and great fun! Waco is delightful with all its growth and sites to see! I loved Cameron Park because I remember Lover’s Leap as a child. This team was terrific and made the tour. I am so glad we went! Recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! I did this tour a few years ago and had Joe as our tour guide each time! He is great! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Best tour ever!! Preston was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic!! I learned so much about that Tragic day! I highly recommend this tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "If you are looking for an experience to highlight your trip to Waco; then the river cruise is the event for you Jacob and Dane were excellent with their knowledge but also made each guest welcomed and special It was a relaxing and fun evening"
* A traveler said: "The stories were amazing! A great way to learn the creepier side of Austin's history! Bring comfy shoes."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide. Interesting stories. The house that is the portal to hell is disturbing but interesting."
* A traveler said: "A great way to experience the city learning some Texas history & fun facts along the way. Tour guide Colt was friendly & knowledgable, bikes were well maintained, and of course the beers (lots of beers) were fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Good speaker and quick enough tour to learn everything. Would recommend tour to anyone visiting for a good tour"
* A traveler said: "The guide kevin was great. It was very interesting and informative. We learned alot. Only thing was we didnt get into Oswald rooming house because someone had covid in there, but not the fault of the guide. Everything else was great."
* A traveler said: "It was awesome. Tour guide was very knowledgeable and patient. I was surprised with how easy and intuitive the Segway was. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "I think the narrator was the best ever. Me and my girl really enjoyed his presentation and it was best ever. He should be paid well. He loves his job and very very funny and shared a wealth of information. I might go back again it was so good."
* A traveler said: "Domingo the tour guide, made our trip especially nice as he was very friendly and informative. You find out so many more facts about LBJ when you go on a tour than if you would have went by yourself."
* A traveler said: "Great lesson from our guide on the history of Galveston and the paranormal experiences that people have. You can truely feel the energy of this beautiful city."
* A traveler said: "Dan The Man has a plan from the van and was a great tour guide. Saw all of the pertinent sights and gave plenty of perspective throughout the tour and allowed for plenty of questions as well."
* A traveler said: "Learning more about jfk, Bonnie and Clyde, the airy fo Dallas, and 7/11and Norman Marcus. First time in the city and enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our guide Joseph ! Would highly recommend so much more of San Antonio than we expected .Our first time on a Segway. We will definitely do it again !"
* A traveler said: "Great tour leader. Was very pleasantly surprised that they would do a tour for one person. She was extremely knowledgeable and very open to questions"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend taking this tour! Our guide, Perry, was absolutely fabulous! He was a wealth of information and knew how to bring all of the history to life! The missions were so beautiful! Don’t miss this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Running around on the seqways in the bustle of everthing FUN FUN. our guide Alex was the bomb. Highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Specific takeaways: LBJ’s contributions to education originating from that one room schoolhouse, Jose’s ability to read the group and personalize the tour, the charm of Luchenbach, value of farmers in our nation’s history"
* A traveler said: "My sister and I chose this tour pretty last minute, the night before. We wanted to get out and see some places and hear some history and maybe a little of the darker side of town. Jordan delivered!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour and Jim was an outstanding tour guide. You get a real sense of the city and culture on this tour, as well as some great food."
* A traveler said: "Friendly, knowledgeable tour guide. Long, 90 min tour that seemed to go by quickly. Lots of historical education."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Tranquility Park
- Fair Park
- Texas State Cemetery
- The Alamo
- Tower of the Americas
- George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum
- 6th Street
- Gerald D. Hines Waterwall Park
- Japanese Tea Garden
- Bexar County Courthouse
- San Antonio Aquarium
- Dallas World Aquarium
- Texas State Aquarium
- Mayfield Park and Preserve
- HOPE Outdoor Gallery (HOG)
- NorthPark Center
- Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth (The Modern)
- Log Cabin Village
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Jalisco
- Things to do in Central Mexico