Top Tokyo Art & Culture
489 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "I got a wonderful experience in the manufacture of ceramic products on a potter's wheel. The studio has a large staff of experienced teachers (including English speakers) who help at every stage. If you ever wanted to try yourself in pottery, then I definitely recommend going to a lesson in this studio. The location is very convenient."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "T was our guide and he was fantastic. Super friendly and knowledgeable. He took took some amazing photographs of us as a family we will treasure forever, enabled us to learn lots about the area and took us to get some amazing delicious snacks along the way. We can’t wait to do it again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "So what do you do first thing after a 14 hour flight to Tokyo? You go to a spa. There is simply no better way to start your vacation and recover from your flight. Our spa was located in a very nice neighborhood near Shibuya. The spa itself was a classy, high-end facility with two excellent and caring therapists."
* A traveler said: "1. Bikes were very good and working order. Mine had disc brakes and was a comfortable ride. 2. Gaku was a such a great guy and an excellent tour guide. 3. Instructions were clear and great. You will have a wonderful time with Gaku. We got to see Mt. Fuji from the lookout. It was a very special moment that I won't forget."
* A traveler said: "Good tour - very interesting and good value in a lovely part of Tokyo that we would not have found on our own. Guides sweet and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "Very personal tour of city by Mami Who has lived in Zealand and Us Personalized suchi meal after touring fish market was a highlight in addition to restart recommendations near our hotel Many cultural aspects of Japanese was a highlight as well"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to know a real life of local Tokyo people with their houses, restaurants, temples, shrines, and shops. Yoshimi is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "The Japanese guides are so well spoken and friendly. Brought us to get some insights to the fish market! The sushi mafia workshop was awesome! The sashimi served were all top quality! Of course, the chefs are professional and friendly too."
* A traveler said: "Yuko and her assistant were very helpful and thoughtful tour guides. We ate yummy food and learned a lot about Japanese culture. As an FYI- if you do not eat pork, this is probably not the best tour for you."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Yoshino is very good. Knowledgeable, thoughtful and gave us a lot of information about the different local food. She was very patient with all our questions. We highly recommend her as a guide for the Tsukiji market tour. The sushi making class was also very good. The chef was a good teacher and the food was good."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience here! My teenage children loved it! We dressed up played games and learned all about the Geisha life. We watched the dancing and had a blast! We drank tea and snacks as well"
* A traveler said: "Charles was very friendly and profesional. Great Locations and wonderful photos. We would definitly book again."
* A traveler said: "This Sumo practice was a highlight of our trip to Tokyo. Our guide Ayaka was lovely, gave us lots of information about the visit before we walked to the stable. We recommend this tour to anyone visiting Tokyo."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great day with Takashi (guide) and Toshi (driver) in the 5 lakes region. They planned the whole day according to our preferences. We got spectacular views of Mt. Fuji from the different sites. Traffic was very bad coming back due to culture day weekend, but they kept their positive attitude throughout."
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful. Food was great. Ryan made the tour fun and his knowledge about food & traditions just enhanced the experience. I would recommend this tour especially with Ryan as your guide!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide gave us an incredible experience of Tokyo. His knowledge of sites and history were excellent. He was personable and had a great sense of humour. Although not from Japan, he was very proud of his adopted country. If you only had one day in Tokyo, this is the only way to make the most of it. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "the guide was well informed and spoke very good english. We had a tour of nice shops and businesses with traditions older than 100 years and tasted some really tasty traditional japanese bites, which were included in the ticket price. A friday well spent!"
* A traveler said: "My guide was a perfect fit! He was friendly and very insightful to help better understand the local culture. We had a fun time together seeing some off the beaten path sites. I highly recommend Hiro-san!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture