Top Tokyo Full-day Tours
216 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "Chris was the best! A very educational and fun day! Highly recommended. She even taught us some interesting Japanese phrases."
* A traveler said: "Our guides during the tour were warm, approachable and informative. Kudos to Nao-San and team!:) They pointed out attractions along Lake Kawaguchi and gave suggestions on which spots would reap the best pictures."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was a lovely young man who took great care of us! English was great. Information great. Will be sure To use viator again"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable, great driver and organised the day and activities around our requests. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Very personal tour of city by Mami Who has lived in Zealand and Us Personalized suchi meal after touring fish market was a highlight in addition to restart recommendations near our hotel Many cultural aspects of Japanese was a highlight as well"
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour! My tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun! I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick overview of the area!"
* A traveler said: "The Tour was excellent. Katsunori Fujiwara, my tour guide was very knowledgeable, informative and enthusiastic. All areas of the City of Tokyo were covered, All questions that were asked were answered. Thank you so much for great day! We would really recommend the walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide gave us an incredible experience of Tokyo. His knowledge of sites and history were excellent. He was personable and had a great sense of humour. Although not from Japan, he was very proud of his adopted country. If you only had one day in Tokyo, this is the only way to make the most of it. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Kento showed us so much of Tokyo in the day we spent with him. He went out of his way to cover everything we asked for, including helping us find some particular Kirby figures that our son collects, and also brought us to a fantastic restaurant for lunch that we wouldn't have found on our own."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great and very knowledgeable. We really enjoyed our day in Kamakura. Highly recommend it!!!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great day with Takashi (guide) and Toshi (driver) in the 5 lakes region. They planned the whole day according to our preferences. We got spectacular views of Mt. Fuji from the different sites. Traffic was very bad coming back due to culture day weekend, but they kept their positive attitude throughout."
* A traveler said: "My guide, Khizar, loved to talk about all aspects of Japan. He was so knowledgable and explained everything to me to put it all into context. The day tour was just right, not so much that it was rushed but enough to move at a gentle pace and take it all in. Mt. Fuji is spectacular and Lake Kawaguchiko is beautiful. The 30 minute cruise on the lake is definitely worth it. The tour was a great way to see the area and Khizar made it easy and efficient. I would recommend him as a tour guide to anyone visiting the Tokyo area."
* A traveler said: "My guide, Nobuo Kono, made the most of my tour with his excellent knowledge of the cultural and historical significance of the sites we visited. He also made my tour fun and personalized to my interests and my many questions! I feel I gained much insight and the maximum value for my time during my tour, and I thank Kono-san for his enthusiasm, expertise and charm!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour to indulge your in all of your senses. The experience was memorable and I would do it again. Bucket List *"
* A traveler said: "1. Bikes were very good and working order. Mine had disc brakes and was a comfortable ride. 2. Gaku was a such a great guy and an excellent tour guide. 3. Instructions were clear and great. You will have a wonderful time with Gaku. We got to see Mt. Fuji from the lookout. It was a very special moment that I won't forget."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sumiko did a wonderful job of introducing us to Tokyo, she guided us passed the major sites and instructed us in the proper procedures at the shrines and temples as well as at the Ginza shopping areas. She provided background information and was pleasant and engaging throughout the day."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Driver was very patient and nice. Would recommend this private tour to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Kamakura was a nice town with history. After the first couple stops, the bus will leave and you'll have to go on foot. Moat of the temples and shrines have stairs so be prepared. The one in Enoshima has paid escalators if you want the option. There's only on drop off point which is Shinjuku. Overall the tour was organized but not a lot of exppanation towarda the history of each stop."
* A traveler said: "Nobu my guide was great and really recommended what to see based on what I wanted. I would highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience here! My teenage children loved it! We dressed up played games and learned all about the Geisha life. We watched the dancing and had a blast! We drank tea and snacks as well"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hakone Open-Air Museum
- Tokyo Joypolis
- Tokyo SEA LIFE® Park
- Museum of Contemporary Art Tokyo (MOT)
- Hama Rikyu Gardens
- Hakone Ropeway
- Mori Art Museum (Mori Bijutsukan)
- Shiba Park (Shiba Koen)
- Maxell Aqua Park Shinagawa
- Hanazono Shrine (Hanazono Jinja)
- Tokyo Dome City
- Yasukuni Shrine (Yasukuni Jinja)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Tokyo
- Tama Zoological Park
- Tokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)
- National Museum of Nature and Science
- Tokyo Midtown
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture