Top Tokyo Private and Luxury
205 results | All Tokyo Tours
* A traveler said: "This Sumo practice was a highlight of our trip to Tokyo. Our guide Ayaka was lovely, gave us lots of information about the visit before we walked to the stable. We recommend this tour to anyone visiting Tokyo."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide gave us an incredible experience of Tokyo. His knowledge of sites and history were excellent. He was personable and had a great sense of humour. Although not from Japan, he was very proud of his adopted country. If you only had one day in Tokyo, this is the only way to make the most of it. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Yoshino is very good. Knowledgeable, thoughtful and gave us a lot of information about the different local food. She was very patient with all our questions. We highly recommend her as a guide for the Tsukiji market tour. The sushi making class was also very good. The chef was a good teacher and the food was good."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to know a real life of local Tokyo people with their houses, restaurants, temples, shrines, and shops. Yoshimi is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Izumi is the best! She is very sweet and knowledgeable. Took us around to many places in a short amount of time. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very personal tour of city by Mami Who has lived in Zealand and Us Personalized suchi meal after touring fish market was a highlight in addition to restart recommendations near our hotel Many cultural aspects of Japanese was a highlight as well"
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and funny. Are group justed loved him. The was very interesting and beautiful"
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour that included event more that we anticipated. Lunch was very traditional and we enjoyed scenic views of the lake. going during the COVID-19 outbreak meant that we received even more attention since they were only 10 of us in total."
* A traveler said: "Kento showed us so much of Tokyo in the day we spent with him. He went out of his way to cover everything we asked for, including helping us find some particular Kirby figures that our son collects, and also brought us to a fantastic restaurant for lunch that we wouldn't have found on our own."
* A traveler said: "An amazing tour of Tokyo, I don't know where to start or which part to point out, everything was perfect, thank you Kenj Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Chris was the best! A very educational and fun day! Highly recommended. She even taught us some interesting Japanese phrases."
* A traveler said: "My guide, Khizar, loved to talk about all aspects of Japan. He was so knowledgable and explained everything to me to put it all into context. The day tour was just right, not so much that it was rushed but enough to move at a gentle pace and take it all in. Mt. Fuji is spectacular and Lake Kawaguchiko is beautiful. The 30 minute cruise on the lake is definitely worth it. The tour was a great way to see the area and Khizar made it easy and efficient. I would recommend him as a tour guide to anyone visiting the Tokyo area."
* A traveler said: "1. Bikes were very good and working order. Mine had disc brakes and was a comfortable ride. 2. Gaku was a such a great guy and an excellent tour guide. 3. Instructions were clear and great. You will have a wonderful time with Gaku. We got to see Mt. Fuji from the lookout. It was a very special moment that I won't forget."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great and very knowledgeable. We really enjoyed our day in Kamakura. Highly recommend it!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience here! My teenage children loved it! We dressed up played games and learned all about the Geisha life. We watched the dancing and had a blast! We drank tea and snacks as well"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our very customize food trip was Amazing thanks for our wonderful guide Karina. We communicated before tour via email, she listen to our preferences, she advise great new places, we had no idea about. She was very accommodating. We found out a lot about local life. Thank you Karina!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guides during the tour were warm, approachable and informative. Kudos to Nao-San and team!:) They pointed out attractions along Lake Kawaguchi and gave suggestions on which spots would reap the best pictures."
* A traveler said: "Charles was very friendly and profesional. Great Locations and wonderful photos. We would definitly book again."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and engaging especially with the help of our tour guides Thapa and Levin, the 4D experience was a bonus."
* A traveler said: "To start off, our English speaking guide Yoshu was very lively. Through out the whole trip he kept us occupied and it was very interactive. We first visited the Mount Fuji then the Hakone ropeway and ending with a cruise in the Ashi lake."
* A traveler said: "Our time was limited in Tokyo. Yoshi-san driver/guide expertly took us to our top destinations within 6 hours in a spacious AC-van. Very pleased. Highly recommend. Worth every yen."
* A traveler said: "The Tour was excellent. Katsunori Fujiwara, my tour guide was very knowledgeable, informative and enthusiastic. All areas of the City of Tokyo were covered, All questions that were asked were answered. Thank you so much for great day! We would really recommend the walking tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zojo-ji Temple
- Nezu Museum (Nezu Bijutsukan)
- Chidorigafuchi Moat
- Rainbow Bridge
- Engaku-ji Temple
- Ueno Park (Ueno Koen)
- Sanrio Puroland
- Tokyo City View Observation Deck (Tokyo Sky Deck)
- Rikugien Garden
- Meiji Jingu Stadium
- Madame Tussauds Tokyo
- Tokyo National Museum
- National Diet Building
- National Museum of Nature and Science
- Mt. Fuji 5th Station
- Kokugikan Sumo Stadium & Museum
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Tokyo
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Chiba
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Narita
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Sapporo
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture