The exhibits’ informational boards are only available in Spanish, so English speakers will get more out of the experience by opting for the audio tour. Note that the synagogue is closed on Mondays.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to El Tránsito Synagogue (Sinagoga del Tránsito)?
What else should I know about attractions in Toledo?
- Toledo Jewish Quarter
- Victorio Macho Museum (Museo Victorio Macho)
- Church of Santo Tomé (Iglesia de Santo Tomé)
- Santa María la Blanca Synagogue
- Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes (Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes)
- Mosque of Christ of the Light (Mezquita Del Cristo De La Luz)
- Zocodover Square (Plaza de Zocodover)
- Toledo Alcázar (Alcázar de Toledo)
- Consuegra Windmills
- Consuegra Castle