Santo Tomé is located in Toledo’s Jewish quarter, which sits west of the main cathedral.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Church of Santo Tomé (Iglesia de Santo Tomé)?
What else should I know about attractions in Toledo?
- Toledo Jewish Quarter
- El Tránsito Synagogue (Sinagoga del Tránsito)
- Santa María la Blanca Synagogue
- Victorio Macho Museum (Museo Victorio Macho)
- Monastery of San Juan de los Reyes (Monasterio de San Juan de los Reyes)
- Mosque of Christ of the Light (Mezquita Del Cristo De La Luz)
- Zocodover Square (Plaza de Zocodover)
- Toledo Alcázar (Alcázar de Toledo)
- Consuegra Windmills
- Consuegra Castle