Top Tulum Cruises & Sailing
78 results | All Tulum Tours
* A traveler said: "Omg, where do I start…first I wouldn’t call it a tour, it was an excursion! My friends and I thoroughly enjoyed this experience. Staff was friendly and accommodating. We made several stops tor snorkeling, eating, etc. I would highly recommend, I can’t wait to come back!"
* A traveler said: "Great day out. The water was too choppy to snorkel but we still had a lot of fun. The crew were amazing and made sure everyone enjoyed themselves."
* A traveler said: "Went with girlfriend and was one of the highlights of the trip. Prepare for an all day event, but hosts and experience were incredible. We walked to secret beach on Isla and was all very well worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "The catamaran was an excellent experience for my friends and I. The drinks were good and flowing and the lunch was surprisingly good. The staff was helpful and funny and overall it was a good trip. I wished we spent more time sailing though."
* A traveler said: "As a group of six women celebrating our recent Masters of Architecture graduation in Mexico - we absolutely loved this Catamaran excursion! The unlimited drinks and crystal clear waters were perfection. Our tour guide Mauricio and the rest of the crew were all so much fun and the rest of our tour group spent most of the day sunbathing, drinking and dancing. The snorkeling spot was nice, we did see a few starfish and other colorful fish as well. We also enjoyed our time on Isla Mujeres - we ended up renting two golf carts, driving to the beach and getting massages - so it was time well spent. The excursion itself is about 8-9 hours, so it is quite a full action packed day. I would 100% recommend this trip for friend groups/couples looking for a combination of sun/boating/exploring the island/drinking and dancing!"
* A traveler said: "Great day trip. Only includes one cenote but also is the entire day till 830pm. Staff are helpful And friendly"
* A traveler said: "Overall great experience. Drinks, music and food were all as listed. The crew was amazing and made accommodations for everyone!"
* A traveler said: "We had a lot of fun. Carlos and Gibran were the best. We got muddy on the ATV’s it was a blast, ziplining was also great experience, and the cenote was beautiful. My husband and I are in our 60’s and the group was mostly young, but made us feel as if we were as young as they were. Highly recommend this tour! Thanks for all the fun!"
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience.. our Guides Marco and Marcela were great. Really worked hard to make sure we got to swim with the whales ."
* A traveler said: "My trip was in July and it was an Amazing experience. My group was called the Coochie Coochie group and our tour guide Fernando I believe and he was patient, Fun, upbeat. We had so much fun I enjoyed the Zipline and the ATV ride. I do plan on doing this again next time I visit Tulum."
* A traveler said: "Chayo was amazing! I wish we had met him on the first day of our trip. We will only go through this company in the future! And we will request Chayo!"
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was well orgenized, the guide wed really kind and helpful. The Nature was amazing! I was satisfied, was a really nice da."
* A traveler said: "Everyone there makes sure you have an amazing time! Gael is so good, I went twice! They give you everything including lunch — so worth it. ATVs are extra but again, so worth it."
* A traveler said: "The romantic dinner cruise was amazing got to meet other couples me and my girlfriend and her 11 yrs old had a great time. The view was beautiful the cruise it self was amazing and so romantic I would do it again."
* A traveler said: "The Catamaran tour was amazing!! I have been on several catamaran tours all over the world and this one was by far my favorite! I would DEFINITELY recommend upgrading to the VIP tour. It is only $50 more per person and you get a smaller boat with less people, more snorkeling time, an exclusive lunch, and an overall more personalized experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. Everyone went above and beyond to make this excursion wonderful. We also saw so many amazing fish and sea creatures. Perfect."
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing. I had a great time. There was enough space on the boat for us. We upgraded to a bigger boat which was worth it! Snorkeling was fun and the drinks were on point! The island was beautiful"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! The ruins are beautiful but we did not expect to be blown away by the cenote adventure. The underground river tour was surprisingly fun. So great for kids. Shout out to our guides- who were great. Alberto and Alfredo were very nice and knowledgeable. Henry at the cenote tour was an excellent guide through the Mayan underworld."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Guides are very accommodating and work hard to make the experience personal and memorable. Highly recommend this tour. I will definitely be taking another tour with them."
* A traveler said: "I did not actually go on this tour. Im not even in that hemisphere. I just keep getting texts about it cause clearly Jennifer does not know her own phone number. But I do appreciate an attentive service and the pictures look cool so it was probably pretty good."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time on this tour! Salvador was very sweet and informative on the ruins and the ecosystem and he even brought us homemade empanadas! The photos he took during the tour came out amazing too! Highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Snorkeling Adventure in Isla Mujeres
- All Inclusive Caribbean adventure, reef snorkeling with Food and Drinks
- Riviera Maya Jungle Half-Day Tour: ATV, Ziplines, Cenote Swim, Rappel
- Selva Maya Eco Adventure Park: Ziplining, Hanging Bridges, Rappelling and Cenote
- Snorkeling Adventure in Puerto Morelos Includes Lunch, Water and Round Trip.
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Dhow Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sunset Cruises
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Playa del Carmen
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands