Top Turkish Riviera Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
494 results | All Turkish Riviera Tours
* A traveler said: "Had the best day with the guys on board. I was completely hungover and not feeling 100% but the staff made me feel very comfortable and were super attentive. The stops were beautiful and the sea was crystal clear. Will definitely book again if we come back next year - not drinking the night before!"
* A traveler said: "We've had a very personal tour (just the two of us and the guide) and it was very pleasant. The guide was very polite, spoke good English and gladly answered our questions."
* A traveler said: "No one should miss this experience. No video beats seeing these sights through your own eyes. You will love the staff as well."
* A traveler said: "Thus tour was perfect, from the comfortable vehicle to the very buoyant guide. We were met at the cruise port and our guide suggested we leave immediately for Ephesus to avoid the crowds. She gave us a great private tour of Ephesus, took us to the House of Mary and the Temple of Artemis. We were also asked to be taken to a leather outlet where we were treated to a fashion show. Very informative and no pressure to buy. Our guide was disappointed that we wanted to return early, but we were all a bit tired. She suggested several different options and was genuinely disappointed that we called it a day. Would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a great tour from the cruise port."
* A traveler said: "Tour was worth it from sites, history, local food, carpet tour w/ an exceptional guide! 100% recommend"
* A traveler said: "Very well organized. Program of the tour - as declared. Food on board was fine. Personnel was friendly and positive. English guide was in place, but it was a challenge to hear it on the upper deck. Ship was fully packed despite the Covid limitations though."
* A traveler said: "This was the best tour we have done in Antalya. An ideal way to see the city. We did it our second day after arriving. Excellent to get a feel for the place. The city has a wonderful line of bike paths and the ride and sites and views are ridiculously beautiful. We would not have seen a fraction of this had we not done the electric bike tour. Better than regular cycling, as you can cover more area with less effort. Our guide, Ozcan, was friendly and knowledgeable and clearly loves his job. Just a perfect day. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "Threat day, safe and very enjoyable day with a very knowledgeable guide, highly recommend for the whole family."
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Melih, who was an entertaining tour guide and very knowledgeable about Ephesus and its history. Transport was spotless and all completed in a timely fashion."
* A traveler said: "thanks to solymos travel. was fantastick tour,nice,frendle interesting team, good time. i like it and recomend to all. thanks sincertely arunas rimkus uk kings lynn"
* A traveler said: "Samos is a small Greek Island, once we got there we rented a car and drove around the island is very small so you have time to do that stop in one of the beaches eat lunch and drive back. Make sure you pay attention to the road because not all the streets are two ways and you might get lost,we did. Fun Day though."
* A traveler said: "Lovely tour guide and beautiful historic city. Only one thing was really good is the weather, too hot in Antalya."
* A traveler said: "Ephesus is incredible, and this tour helped us to understand the significance of what we were seeing. Our guide, Ismail, was great and we appreciate that we’re able to experience the area like a local based on his guidance."
* A traveler said: "Really fun day and felt really safe as they hadn't sold as many tickets as usual! Really great day out and lovely food."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was great. Our guide was informative and friendly. He knew a lot of history and was passionate, I can't remember his name unfortunately but his energy was great. Pick up and drop off was prompt. Pamukkale is a wonderful place to step into history with beautiful arches and the theater. So much history in one place I wish I had more time because I could explore all day. The pools were beautiful and you can understand why they were sacred. Overall it was an amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Everything was top. We had an amazing day driving the buggies. I would highly recommend this activity"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with Yunus who was very helpful and very informative. I was refreshing to get a tour guide who speaks good English in Turkey. We really enjoyed the cable ride and the waterfalls. I would definitely recommend this tour and with Yunus."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Miletus (Miletos)
- Köprülü Canyon
- Myndos Gate (Myndos Kapisi)
- Castle of St. Peter (Bodrum Castle)
- Clock Tower
- Side Museum (Side Muzesi)
- Bayir Village
- Kursunlu Waterfalls (Kursunlu Selalesi)
- St Nicholas Church
- Olympos Beydaglari National Park
- Knidos (Cnidus)
- Red Tower (Kizil Kule)
- Konyaalti Beach (Konyaalti Plaji)
- Dilek National Park (Dilek Milli Parki)
- Bodrum Museum of Underwater Archaeology (Bodrum Sualti Arkeoloji Muzesi)
- Bodrum Marina
- Things to do in Antalya
- Things to do in Marmaris
- Things to do in Bodrum
- Things to do in Kusadasi
- Things to do in Alanya
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Sarigerme
- Things to do in Pamukkale
- Things to do in Rhodes
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Cappadocia
- Things to do in Peloponnese
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast