Top Utah Tickets & Passes
123 results | All Utah Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing super fun time incredible view and driving experience highlight of our trip. Didn’t felt rush and the guide was very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed Jared so much. What a fantastic tour guide. All of the tour was our favorite, from the ride to the sandboarding. Peek a boo Canyon was great"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the scenery, learning about the geologic dynamics/history, and traveling the backroads of the park."
* A traveler said: "An amazing Tour with an amazing guide, Tony. Highly recommended. You will see amazing formations. Other worldly!"
* A traveler said: "Clyde was awesome! We learned so much about the history and culture of the Navajo people and Monument Valley. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Rob is the BEST guide!! He was knowledgeable and encouraging. The entire experience was one I will never forget and he was incredible in making it such a great day!"
* A traveler said: "Gerrit was an excellent driver and host. Really enjoyed the tour. Glad I did not sign up for a regular Jeep tour."
* A traveler said: "Great experience and even better people. Booked another trip with them for the next day because the experience was so awesome"
* A traveler said: "We were taken to parts of the park we couldn't have seen on our own. We enjoyed our driver and guide. The experience was with the time and money"
* A traveler said: "Dan was fantastic! My friend and I had the best time ever! Thank you Dan! We would do it again in a minute!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Our guide Mike made the adventure all the better. If your in the Moab area Make time to have a good time."
* A traveler said: "Great views, great tour guide. A great way to see a slot canyon. Guide was very knowledgeable. Plenty of time to take it all in."
* A traveler said: "Sunrise tour was awesome. Tour goes through that part of the valley only accessible with 4 wheel drive and a guide. Guide was very helpful with photography and history. One of my favorite tours ever."
* A traveler said: "Sand boardings awesome and the slot canyon was very pretty. The guide was super nice and very personable. Great experience"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip for those not experienced with 4x4 driving. Went to places that you can’t reach by walking. Was one of the highlights of the trip. Amazing what type of terrain those buggies can go over."
* A traveler said: "Great trip dustin was very friendly knowledgeable and flex with our trip. Had a great time. Would refer to friends."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Dave was fantastic. He was so knowledgeable about the history of the park, the different layers of rock and also the many movies that had been filmed at the park. A great day."
* A traveler said: "The Jeep tour was the perfect combination of adventure and beauty. The views at the top were phenomenal and our guide Ryan was very informative."
* A traveler said: "Great views, great guide, great experience. We were left speechless and grateful by the end of our 1.5 hours."
* A traveler said: "Dakota, our guide, was great. Such a fantastic 4 hours. We highly recommend this tour. Easy to book."
* A traveler said: "The back country part was the best. Our guide was great. Having someone add to what we were seeing made it great."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part of our trip was getting the one on one attention from our tour guide Jamie. He was so knowledgeable and really explained the history behind everything he showed us. We had a Fantastic tour experience!"
* A traveler said: "Going to Monument Valley was extremely worthwhile. Our guides made the trip so very interesting. These young ladies knew so much history and were fantastic at sharing it with us. They made the valley come alive with their knowledge. A must tour on anyone's itinerary."
* A traveler said: "We took the 5pm tour in September and caught a beautiful sunset. While we were initially terrified (we’ve never driven a UTV before) we trusted the vehicle and our tour guide and had a blast. Mike was fun, made sure we saw it all, and gave us tips for the rest of our stay in Moab based on our interests."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zion Human History Museum
- La Sal Mountains
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts (UMFA)
- Zion-Mt. Carmel Tunnel
- Alta Ski Area
- Latter-day Saints Family History Library
- Corona Arch
- Great Salt Lake
- Goblin Valley State Park
- Utah's Hogle Zoo
- Clark Planetarium
- Fisher Towers
- Utah Olympic Park
- Zion Canyon
- Salt Lake Tabernacle
- Joseph Smith Memorial Building
- The Narrows
- Court of the Patriarchs
- Liberty Park
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Aspen
- Things to do in Vail
- Things to do in Breckenridge
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Missouri