Top Valencia Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
16 results | All Valencia Tours
* A traveler said: "Great agenda and guide - Johan knew exactly how to spend the time and made it both informative and fun!"
* A traveler said: "This was our favorite excursion of the trip. We got to see the city in small groups with terrific guides and then had amazing food with abundant wines, that just kept flowing. Thank you Lara and Nick for a fabulous day!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it. Great hosts. Even with the rain Mary made it fun. The class was interesting and got to learn a lot about cooking Paella with a hands on approach. Would reccomend to anyone. The drinks were great and the tapas provided before the Paella were great."
* A traveler said: "Bogi is an excellent guide. She was not only very knowledgeable of the city's history but also had excellent knowledge of the food and wines of the area. The tapas and wines were really good and you get to enjoy it in a picturesque, private and historic space. We really enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "As a first timer in the beautifull city called Valencia, we were honored by this informal and beautifull bike tour through the city of Valencia. Out guide was an amazing host and we'll informed with interesting facts and knowledge about the city. I highly recommend this tour as it helps u understand Valencia and its rich history."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this Paella class. It was so much fun and delicious! Highly recommend. Everything was clearly explained, it was extremely interactive, and everything was extremely clean. Definitely got our $$'s worth in memories and food!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with Marcos. He was very informative, friendly and fun. Would definitely recommend this tour to see the best parts of the city!"
* A traveler said: "Great way to learn about the city and its food plus a few other interesting tidbits along the way! Fernando was great!Everything was delicious, especially the sautéed sardines, the tomatoes and olives, croquettes and fried squid - well, all of it was really tasty and authentic."
* A traveler said: "Mike was funny and kind and loves Valencia. The tour gave us a springboard to other Valencia activities that we never would have found. It was a great walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "I had this walking tour last week. Anais was an excellent guide and she even adapted the tour to allow the group to see a special event that was going on that day: the "Tribunal de las aguas". If you want to discover the city center of Valencia with a very knowledgeable guide, I highly recommend this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Vespa, Scooter & Moped Tours
- Walking Tours
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Valencia Old Town
- Silk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)
- Bioparc Valencia
- Turia Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)
- Valencia Plaza del Mercado
- Admiral’s Baths (Baños Arabes del Almirante)
- Museo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)
- House of San Vicente Ferrer
- Barrio del Carmen
- Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)
- Monastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)
- Valencia Hemisferic
- Quart Towers (Torres de Quart)
- Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)
- Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)
- Albufera Natural Park (Parque Natural de la Albufera)
- Lladró Museum
- Institut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)
- Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)
- Mestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)
- Things to do in Benidorm
- Things to do in Alicante
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Murcia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Barcelona
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Toledo
- Things to do in Almeria
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Costa Blanca
- Things to do in Region of Murcia
- Things to do in Balearic Islands