Top Vancouver Island Street Food Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Vancouver Island Tours
Explore Victoria's history and culinary scene on this walking tour of the British Columbian city. Follow a guide to highlights such as the Parliament Buildings, the Inner Harbor Causeway, Trounce Alley, Bastion and Market squares, Fan Tan Alley, the Harmonious Gates of Interest, and the Victoria Public Market. Along the way, stop for between food tastings of craft beer, chocolate, tea, tapas, cheese, bread, olive oil, and other local products.
FOOD, WINE and SPECTACULAR SCENERY. We LOVE this revised tour to REFLECT COVID-19.Join Island Time Tours for a lovely relaxing adventure exploring the Cowichan Valley. We visit 3 (4 if time permitting) of the prettiest vineyards and do our own thing to avoid any line-ups. We offer you a wonderful experience at each vineyard.. First stop includes bubbly with orange juice (optional) w/ fresh warm bake goods. Relax, inhale and take in this beautiful countryside. LUNCH is filled with afternoon tea delights with WINE served weather permitting in the great outdoors. Dessert w/wine complete this tour at another picturesque vineyard. Great food, award winning wines and spectacular beauty. Let's go!
Take a sweet-smelling stroll through Victoria’s famous Butchart Gardens, spanning 55 acres (22.2 hectares) of beautifully designed flower beds, lily ponds, footbridges, and thematic landscapes. With a convenient pickup location and a flexible return shuttle schedule, it’s an easy way to experience one of Victoria’s most popular attractions. Visit during summer or holiday season evenings to witness special luminous displays that add an extra touch of enchantment to the gardens.
Treat your taste buds to a walking food tour of Victoria’s bustling Fort & Blanshard Streets. Once known as Antique Row for its abundance of vintage shops, this hip neighborhood is now filled with trendy restaurants, modern boutique shops, and home to the arts district. Follow a local gourmet guide to some of the best eateries in the area including a tea salon, a European-style deli, an authentic taqueria, Middle-Eastern street food, and more. Chat with shop owners and chefs along the way to gain insight into Victoria’s thriving culinary scene. Group size is limited to 12 for a more personalized tasting experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Street Food Tours in Vancouver Island?
The best Street Food Tours in Vancouver Island according to Viator travelers are:
What Street Food Tours in Vancouver Island are taking additional safety precautions?
These Vancouver Island experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Street Food Tours in Vancouver Island are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vancouver Island may have limited interaction with crowds:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets