Situated between Kistilano and Stanley Park, English Bay is one of Vancouver’s best spots for water sports, such as swimming, kayaking, and fishing. Two popular beaches—Kitsilano Beach and English Bay—face out onto the bay, as does part of the Stanley Park seawall, a waterside promenade used by cyclists and walkers.
Tours and tickets to Experience English Bay
Should I book English Bay tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit English Bay 2021?
What's the best way to experience English Bay?
- Vancouver Highlights Bike Tour - The Grand Tour
- Sea Vancouver Waterfront Sightseeing
- "Wonderful Vancouver" - all highlights city tour, english for foreigners (easy)
- Vancouver Full-Day Sightseeing and Photography
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada