The summit of Grouse Mountain features some of the best views in all of British Columbia—from Vancouver’s downtown towers to the green expanse of Stanley Park and the entirety of Fraser Valley. Visitors can ride the Skyride aerial tram or hike up to the 3,642-foot (1,110-meter) peak for panoramic vistas and a variety of outdoor activities.
Tours and tickets to Experience Grouse Mountain
What are Grouse Mountain hours of operation?
Should I book Grouse Mountain tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Grouse Mountain 2021?
What's the best way to experience Grouse Mountain?
- Grouse Mountain Admission
- North Shore Day Trip from Vancouver: Capilano Suspension Bridge & Grouse Mtn
- Pre or Post-Cruise Shore Excursion: Capilano Suspension Bridge & Grouse Mountain
- Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
Things to do near Vancouver
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada