Top Vancouver Husky Dog Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Art & Culture Classes
Nature and Wildlife
Classes & Workshops
Art & Culture
1 result | All Vancouver Tours
Sort by: Featured
Not only do we get to experience and photograph the Northern Lights in Whitehorse, there are quite a few things to do - from snowshoeing to dog sledding, snowmobile riding, ice fishing, hot springs and wildlife viewing, along with visiting the town centre! The cost includes return flight, transportation and 3 nights accommodation in an amazing cottage where we can see the lights right from a hot tub! Cost of food, activities like dog sledding, snowmobiliing, etc, is additional.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Husky Dog Tours in Vancouver are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Vancouver may have limited interaction with crowds:
Day Trips from Vancouver
- Vancouver to Alberta
- Vancouver to British Columbia
- Vancouver to Calgary
- Vancouver to Stanley Park
- Vancouver to Granville Island
- Vancouver to Grouse Mountain
- Vancouver to Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains
- Vancouver to Sea to Sky Gondola
- Vancouver to Deep Cove
- Vancouver to Cypress Mountain
- Vancouver to Squamish
- Vancouver to Richmond
- Vancouver to Sunshine Coast
- Vancouver to Vancouver Island