Top Veneto Transportation Services
423 results | All Veneto Tours
* A traveler said: "Easy directions, efficient service, enjoyable ride. We were dropped off very close to our hotel. Recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very professional and respectful the most important he was on time our flight was at 6:00 am he was there at 3:15am"
* A traveler said: "Perfect service. They were on time, patient and wanted to ensure if everything was set for our arrival to Venice. It was reassuring to received texts the day before confirming pickup."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful service. The local company contacted me via our hotel the night before and the boat driver arrived early to meet us. He helped us with our luggage. At the Venice airport a very nice young man met us and helped us find the place we needed to meet our shuttle to a airport hotel."
* A traveler said: "Flying into a new country with a different language, this is a must! These guys were waiting for us right out of customs and took us on a private boat right to our hotel. Make sure you get a hotel in Venice that has water portage. You do not want to be dragging your luggage through the streets of Venice to get to your hotel."
* A traveler said: "We arranged a private taxi from the cruise terminal to our hotel and this service was excellent. A representative met us at the terminal and led us to our private water taxi. They handled the loading of the luggage. When we got to land at St.Marks area she led us right into the hotel we had booked. All was excellent."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend!! Picked us up right at the doorstep of our hotel and fast, comfortable, scenic ride through the canals and directly to the port to board our cruise ship. So relaxing, fun and convenient!"
* A traveler said: "The gentleman who rode the boat was wonderful. He helped my elderly mom get off and on the boat. He was very pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Take the shared taxi, the public transportation was packed like sardines. It’s more expensive but well worth it if travelling with luggage. Picked us up close to the hotel."
* A traveler said: "The transfer from the cruise ship to the airport could not have gone better. I was able to contact the local taxi service when I determined the exact time we would leave the ship, and they adjusted the pick-up time accordingly. The vehicle was there on time, was clean, and the driver very nice."
* A traveler said: "Was waiting for us when we arrived. Walked right over to water taxi who brought us to the hotel. Very easy."
* A traveler said: "I was travelling with my teenage son and it was all very well organised, easy to find the desk and such a fabulous way to enter Venice- well worth the money and we had such a good experience that we booked our return with the same service! The staff were friendly, efficient and the journey swift and exciting! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Only way to leave Venice is with a Private Water Taxi from your hotel. Driver was right on time and we had someone at the train station to help us figure that all out."
* A traveler said: "Terrific!!!! On time. Was worried since the pick up time was at 4:50am. They communicated pick up point day before with boat number and name of person picking us up."
* A traveler said: "Definitely recommend this service. Driver was just outside baggage claim with sign waiting for us. Newer comfortable van. Got us there without issue."
* A traveler said: "We arranged on line all of our transfers from and to airports and seaports in Italy inclusive of by van and boat. In each instance we received on time and courtesious service. We highly recommend Viator without hestitation or qualification. Thank you Viator."
* A traveler said: "We were met at the train by a polished professional who guided us through the station, helped us with tickets for water transportation. She was in touch prior to our arrival and often during our trip to Venice. Erica made our introduction to a new city so pleasant. It’s a wonderful program. We will use it anywhere it’s offered."
* A traveler said: "The driver met us when as we were leaving baggage claim, with a sign that had our name on it. He took us to his waiting car and drove us to Venice where he put us on a water taxi that took us to the dock of our hotel. It couldn't have been easier!"
* A traveler said: "We were impressed with the company..Very respectful, very on time and considerate even when our ship was late"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Basilica di Sant’Anastasia
- Piazza delle Erbe
- Caneva Aquapark
- Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)
- La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)
- San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)
- San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)
- Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle
- Correr Museum (Museo Correr)
- Dolomites (Dolomiti)
- Santa Croce
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)
- Rossimoda Shoe Museum (Museo della Calzatura)
- Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)
- Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)
- Bevilacqua Castle (Castello Bevilacqua)
- Verona Historic Center (Verona Centro Storico)
- Castel San Pietro
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in Swiss Alps