Top Venice Classes & Workshops
87 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time making masks. It was a great experience to have in Venice with a master maker. The shop was cosy and felt very safe with good covid protocols. I’d absolutely recommend this to anyone who wants to have a unique, creative experience."
* A traveler said: "We found the experience excellent. Not only did we learn about working with the glass but also a little about the history. It is such intricate work and it gave us an appreciation of the skill that these glass masters have."
* A traveler said: "We arrived at the Atlelier and Camilla greeted us very warmly.. we were 3 adults and 5 children, ages ranging from 6-14. We all thoroughly enjoyed the experience!! All were allowed plenty of time to complete their projects and were given help when needed. I would definitely recommend this family operated workshop. I looked at several and I am so happy to have chosen this one!!"
* A traveler said: "Nicola brought talent, patience, kindness, generosity to this, my first watercolor painting experience. He put us at ease and was very helpful at every point. Plus he gave each of ceus artificate! I highly recommend this experience to anyone who wants to see a corner of Venice through an artist's eyes and have fun painting. Grazie tanto, Nicola"
* A traveler said: "What a shop! Not only did we get expert assistance developing our mask designs, we received commentary on the history of Venician masks and the story of each of the characters they represented. Highly recommended for all ages!"
* A traveler said: "Was waiting for us when we arrived. Walked right over to water taxi who brought us to the hotel. Very easy."
* A traveler said: "I am not an opera fan and I don’t understand Italian but I truly enjoyed this traveling performance between 3 rooms and 3 short intermissions. The place is small so between the 5 actors/singers, 3 musicians and about 30 in the audience, you felt you were part of the show. The performance was amazing. The high notes were so clear you felt like glass was going to shatter!!! We were specially impressed with the pianist. She practically carried the entire performance. By the end, it felt like her fingers could have run 3 marathons. I was very impressed. The only thing that would have made this better would have been the availability to purchase the program a day before the show. It contained the entire script in Italian and English. Heck, I would suggest you show up the day before your show and kindly ask to purchase it. Then again, if you can read in the “dark”, my daughter was able to read it as she followed along the performance."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful time! My husband and I wanted to soak in as much of the local experience as possible. This was the perfect event, in the perfect venue."
* A traveler said: "Great choice for the end of a busy day. We booked this as we had a full on tours day and didn't want to think about where to eat in the evening. We chose the Diamond menu which had good choices. Food was excellent, great atmosphere, staff were lovely and helpful. would recommend this especially in the busier months."
* A traveler said: "We love the pick up from venice Italy with nice guide and save the hassle to take train to bolegna. Its eye opener to see super cars in Italy! We tested drive the Lamborghini, it was an unforgettable drive! The power, pick up and turning corner of the car was super. Nice to view Ferrari as well."
* A traveler said: "Alice was a fantastic tour guide! She was very knowledgeable and learned so much. The food was AWESOME. We got a feel for really authentic Venetian dishes, desserts, and drinks"
* A traveler said: "The baritono was great! We had lots of fun. Il baritono è stato bravissimo! Tanta teatralità e allegria."
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful 4 hours cooking with Lorenzo. We cooked Tiramisu, home-made pasta, and seppia nera. Lorenzo made sure we were all taking turn preparing the meals. He shared his tricks and stories about venetian cuisine. Although we did not know the other people in the course, the atmosphere was super friendly, quit international, five different nationalities."
* A traveler said: "Great job, I bought this online experience for my mother and she thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't go into specifics because I didn't attend the class but she said the instructor was great and she loved it. She could not recommend it any higher."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time with Carolyn. An incredible experience with a true local. She gave us great cooking tips but not only, Italian language, culture, must see in Venice... We warmly recommend her cooking class Thank you again Carolyn !"
* A traveler said: "The guide and the fish stands. The variety of fish types was unexpected. It was fun to buy fresh fish and then cook and eat it."
* A traveler said: "The kindest sweetest lady. Her home is lovely and she’s so patient . Food was amazing! 10,000 stars!"
* A traveler said: "Stefano is amazing and is the perfect person, very talented and knows how to get the best out of the situation.studied lot of Viator tours with reviews and finalised this one, I should say I m impressed. Thank you 😊"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent learning experience Lorenzo was very informative and fun to be with I would do it again"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)
- Correr Museum (Museo Correr)
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)
- Ca' Rezzonico
- Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)
- Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)
- Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)
- San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)
- Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)
- Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute
- Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)
- Campo San Luca
- Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- Campo Santa Maria Formosa
- Hard Rock Cafe Venice
- Museo del Vetro
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)
- Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)
- La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia