Top Venice Gondola Cruises
115 results | All Venice Tours
* A traveler said: "Fun shared gondola ride. Had the full 30 minutes along beautiful side canals and a few dramatic pop outs onto the grand canal. Good value only if there are only one or two of you."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! We were in Italy for our honeymoon and we have always dreamed of taking a gondola ride in Venice. The musicians were great and we could not have asked for anything more romantic."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and professional. We enjoyed the places she took us. The gondola ride was just the right length."
* A traveler said: "Travelled with 2 friends. It was very easy to meet up with our gondolier and everything was arranged for us. The trip was really nice and there weren't many other gondolas in our path as well which was surprising considering it was summer. Would recommend this particular route to other travellers to Venice."
* A traveler said: "Classic Venice experience by seeing the sights via Gondola. Fun ride, excellent history, and drinking some Prosecco never hurts. FYI, the Prosecco tasting is two small bottles and two paper cups to drink while you ride, so don't expect anything too fancy there."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience for our family! We arrived 20 minutes early and had no problem locating the meeting spot."
* A traveler said: "Excellent but no thanks to Viator. Our confirmation stated to be at gondola stop at 12:00 where we would meet a rep. We were there at 11:45, by 12 still no show from Viator rep. I asked a gondolier who kindly helped us out, took us to another stop and we had a lovely trip."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful , relaxing ride , seemed longer than 30 minutes and no waiting time . We rode it the day after the initial booked day due to rain the day we planned it . Called that day to rescheduled and they accommodated us ."
* A traveler said: "Very nice ride thru canals and main water way ..love it ,boat was clean and enjoyed it a great deal ,must do"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great tour guide! Gina is authentic Venetian and proud of it! She has a great sense of humor and is very knowledgeable in the history and culture."
* A traveler said: "This tour couldn't have been any better. My husband and I were very pleased and it made our anniversary fantastic and very memorable. I highly recommend this tour. The singer and accordion player were fantastic. It was the highlight of our time in Venice."
* A traveler said: "Had a ride scheduled for night time, it was perfect! our person was giving us information through out the ride + gave us a blanket b/c it was cold outside. The restaurant that followed was very tasteful! I would recommend to anyone that is having to have a romantic night!"
* A traveler said: "Nice gondola ride with extremelly friendly gondolier who provided us a lot of relevant historical info."
* A traveler said: "I loved her knowledge of everything. Also she remembered everyone in the groups name. Any question we asked she answered and if she did not know she found out"
* A traveler said: "We were collected from our hotel on time by Giuseppe the guide and Mauro the photographer, both were friendly and professional. Mauro clearly knew good scenic locations in the area and made us feel at ease - neither of us had done anything like this before. We were celebrating our engagement and we would highly recommended it to others."
* A traveler said: "This was so much fun! The accordion player and the singer were like two Italian Uncles entertaining us! The experience was fantastic! I would recommend this experience!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very good tour. We arrived about 10 minutes late so we missed the guided tour of Doge's Palace and met up with the group for the 2nd part of tour - St. Mark's Basilica. Our guide was very nice and super informative. We really learned a lot from her tour. The third leg was a short Gondola ride which was good enough to check it off my bucket list without breaking the bank. The tour company gave us the tickets for the tour we missed and we were able to go in ourselves and explore at our leisure. I would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This combo was a great value for time and money. I only wished the gondola guide talked a little. Great to skip the lines!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - just the right length with teenagers , a good mix with time in gondola and walking tour. Lots of interesting historical information, our guide was excellent -very enjoyable afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Nice experience, friendly staff, liked this particular ride as it did not had a specific time slot ,travelling with children is difficult to be on time. this ride gave us the option to be there in the afternoon at any time, very convenient. 30 minute ride as they specified, it does not go through the gran canal as it is very busy, it goes through the small canals within the city. worked for us nicely"
* A traveler said: "Our gondolier was great! I wish I could remember his name! He was very friendly and took a lot of pictures for us. Most of the trip, we were in the smaller canals, which was very quiet and relaxing. Right near the end we went out into the Grand Canal. It was nice to experience, but the smaller canals were more pleasant."
* A traveler said: "this tour was very well done, enjoyed every bit including the gondola ride and canal cruise, our tour guide regina was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "I would say this was the funnest 30 minutes I had in Venice. Singer and music we’re fabulous! We did have a little Gondola traffic jam in one canal, it was actually fun to see how all those boats got past each other. I would definitely advise to do this tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Water
- Canal Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Canal Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)
- San Lazzaro degli Armeni
- Brenta Riviera
- Campo San Bartolomeo
- Hard Rock Cafe Venice
- La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)
- Scuola Grande di San Giovanni Evangelista
- Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia)
- Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)
- Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)
- Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)
- Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)
- Museo del Vetro
- Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)
- St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)
- Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)
- Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)
- Things to do in Veneto
- Things to do in Treviso
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Istria
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia